1991 Part 18*

*More smut. But only a little :)

Eddie retrieves his boxers from the end of the bed, pulls them on and flashes me a grin. He opens the bedroom door.

"Hey Ed, thought maybe you two had died in there," Kev jokes in the hallway.

"Yeah, right, you ok?" Eddie laughs and then the door swings shut behind him and I can't hear them anymore. I clear the take-out plates and boxes from the bed, grab my robe and cross to the mirror, expecting the worst. My hair has reverted to its wavy natural state, it doesn't look too bad, my cheeks are flushed, my lips are swollen and my eyes shine. I spy several red marks on my neck and chest, evidence of Eddie's lips and stubble. While he's away I quickly spray  deodorant and apply lip balm.

"Hey, you got up, no fair!" Eddie comes back in and my stomach flips at the sight of him in just his boxers, even though it's been less than five minutes. This man shouldn't be allowed to ever wear clothes I decide. He grabs my wrist and leads me to sit down on my bed, pulling me onto his lap astride him.

"Hi," he murmurs, pressing his forehead to mine. He kisses me like he's not seen me for a week, his hands cradling my face "looks like you've backed out of the challenge," he smiles in between kisses.

"Oh no, I just thought I'd give you an out," I tease, "just in case you're too embarrassed to admit you're not up to it." Eddie looks at me intensely with a smirk, places his hand on my chin and presses his lips to mine. He gently teases his tongue over my lips and into my mouth as though we're in slow motion, hardly moving just tasting me deeply. I sigh as his hands grab my ass and pull me closer to him.

"Does it feel like I need an out?" he whispers, breaking the kiss to lick slowly down my throat. I can't believe it but he is hard as a rock again and digging into me.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I gasp and laugh in genuine surprise.

"I told you, you do things to me Sam," he smiles widely, his heavenly cheekbones on display. I look deeply into his crystal blue eyes and allow the desire to wash all over me, to feel wanted by this man is the greatest aphrodisiac I could ever imagine.

"You too," I whisper and kiss him back. Eddie opens my robe with his fingertips and cups my breasts with both hands, squeezing gently then placing each nipple in turn into his mouth, to suck gently. I hear a growl in his throat and his cock pulses out of the gap in the front of his boxers. It's only a slight shift forward to take him inside me, so I do, enjoying the gasp that bursts out of his mouth as I sink myself onto him. Eddie begins to rock my hips back and forth with his hands, sucking on my breasts as he does. I want to look at him and to kiss his lips, so I grab a handful of his hair and tug his head back, forcing him to look at me.

"Oh, it's like that is it?" he breathes with a devilish grin. I give him a wry smile and kiss him hard. I take his tongue into my mouth and suck on it while I assume control and rock back and forth. Frustrated at being constricted I push him back hard onto the bed, rip his boxers down and pin him in place, with my hand in the centre of his chest.

"Don't move Vedder," I order, climb on and begin to ride him, slowly moving up to hover, circling my hips with just his tip inside and sinking all the way back down hard. Eddies eyes roll back and close, I listen to him moan which only turns me on more, but I ignore his pleasure and concentrate on my own, moving up, down and round rhythmically. My speed increases as I feel a knot start to build and I throw my head back, fucking him as hard as I can bear, gripping his thigh for leverage. As the waves begin to grip me, I forget where I am and cry out loud, almost forgetting Eddie completely until I feel him shudder and throb inside me. I look down to find he's staring.