1991 Part 17*

*extreme smut warning, again. 

Wake-up part 1

Someone's kissing my neck. I'm so warm and cosy, there's a weight around me that's comforting and blissful, breathing against my back. I don't want to move. I can tell it's bright out even though my eyes are closed. There are strong arms wrapped around my waist and legs tangled heavily with mine. Still kissing, gently on my neck and the top of my back. 

"Good morning," he nuzzles into my hair. I open my eyelids slowly and stretch lazily, rolling over to discover a pair of dazzling blue eyes surrounded by thick dark lashes gazing at me with a wicked glint. Not the worst way to wake up.

"Hi" I smile, copying his grin and wrap my arms around his back, snuggling in to the crook of his neck to breathe him in. Waking up with naked Eddie wrapped around me is definitely something I could get used to, despite feeling decidedly sticky and sweaty. Eddie kisses the top of my head and strokes my back. I sigh contentedly as he traces patterns absentmindedly on my bare back with his fingertips and there it is again. 

"Eddie?" I say quietly and kiss his neck.

"Mmmm?" 

"Did you just?" I don't even need to finish the sentence 

"Yes, yes I did, Sam, it's that pesky reflex again," he breathes heavily.

He's hard, again, very, and pressing stickily between my thighs.

"Sticky?" I laugh. Can't deny it's less than fresh in here after last night. I press my lips to his chest and shower him with butterfly kisses, "fancy a shower?" I murmur. This body naked under warm water sounds amazing.

"Mmmm," he says and tilts my chin up to look into my eyes. He stares at me intensely while circling my nipple gently with his fingertip, "seems pointless if we're just going to get dirty again" he sighs and kisses my lips tenderly.

"Again?" I whisper in his ear, kissing just below his lobe.

"Again..."

Wake-up part 2

"What time is it?"  I ask sleepily.

"Er....maybe around 10?" Eddie reaches over me to look at his watch on the night stand, "nope...it's 11.45." He falls back in beside me and scoops me up to playfully kiss between my breasts. 

"I have a lecture at 3," I tell him running my fingers through his long hair and winding the curls around my fingers. I love his hair so much. I let go and the curls spring back perfectly. 

"Really?" Eddie replies, still muffled in my chest.

"Really," I stretch cat like beneath him and he crawls back up to face me, lying his full weight on top of me. 

"It's cold out Sam," he grins inches from my face, "it snowed!"

"I know," I giggle at his childlike excitement.

"You could get pneumonia out there," he leans in and punctuates each word with a kiss, "could. be . dangerous." he holds the last one a beat longer and moans slightly under his breath.

"I think I'll be fine," I smile lazily enjoying him smothering me.

"I'm not sure," he says with mock concern, and kisses me slowly, lingering and running his tongue gently between my lips. I sigh and feel the familiar ache again. I'm living in a permanent state of arousal. "You should take a coat," he adds and I feel his mouth smile against mine. I know what he's suggesting.