1991 Part 26

"We should go back out there," I breathe, in between kisses. Delectable, slow kisses that make my heart pound.

"Two minutes," Eddie whispers against my skin, "I missed you so much". He gently sucks my ear lobe between his lips and follows by planting a trail of soft kisses down my neck. Goosebumps spring wherever his kisses touch. I sigh and bury my face in his hair, submitting to him for a few minutes more.

A gentle knocking sounds on the door. Jeff's grinning face appears around the side as it slowly opens letting in the light from the hallway.

"Awww, look at you two," he laughs.

"Fuck off Jeff," Eddie mutters still buried in my neck, completely wrapped up in me.

"Hi Jeff, come in" I smile and reluctantly try to prise Eddie away, "I'm so sorry about before," I start to say sheepishly, "I just.."

"It's ok Sam, I get it, really. I'd be the same way." Jeff comes further into the room, causing Eddie to moan his annoyance loudly and abandon his seduction routine. He flops down on his back on the bed, with a loud huff. 

"I didn't know, I thought you were hiding stuff from me, I'm sorry for being a bitch and thinking the worst," I stand up and cross the room to hug Jeff who envelopes me in a giant bear hug. Jeff gives the best bear hugs.

"It's ok, we were only trying to look out for you. How about no secrets from now on right?" he smiles kindly. For a split second my mind flashes to Stone. 

"Right...no secrets." 

"Glad you two made up Jeff, thanks man but can you shut the fucking door on your way out now please? Not a good time dude," Eddie moans sulkily from the bed. 

"Oh yeah, sorry man, sure," Jeff closes the door behind him. 

"And where was I? About here...or here?" Eddie grins pushing me down on the bed and pinning me underneath him to kiss my neck again.

"Wait...there was something else" Jeff opens the door again and sticks his head back in, "I forgot to say before, we're gonna take Stone home now, he's wrecked."

"But I thought he was staying over with Kirst tonight? It was like a big plan they arranged or something," I say quickly pushing Eddie off me, trying to hide how much I know about their 'big night'.

"Yeah, that's not happening, Stone yakked all over the floor and Kirst is pretty pissed, he ate like five subs or something and puked all over a tray of little, fancy, nibbley things? What-cha-ma-call-its?"

"Hors d'oeuvres?" I ask.

"Yep, that would be it, she's pretty mad." Jeff closes the door again.

"Fuck it," Eddie groans and sits up, shifting uncomfortably and rearranging himself.

"You've gotta go?" I ask quietly, already knowing the answer.

"I've gotta go," he says and gently kisses me on the cheek.

"It's probably for the best anyway," I say as I watch Eddie stand up, a prominent bulge in the front of his jeans, "I know where this would have ended, again," I smile. He responds by looking down at the bulge and then grinning wickedly before kissing me deeply with his hand on the back of my head, his tongue pushing into my mouth to entwine with mine 

"Can't help it Sam," he grins breaking away, leaving me breathless. He kisses the tip of my nose.

"Maybe we shouldn't, for a while?" an idea is forming in my head. 

"That sounds like a terrible idea," Eddie laughs.

"Not necessarily, I mean it would be nice to get to know each other platonically"