1991 Part 9*

*Smut warning.

"What the fuck happened to you two?" The door to Stone's place swings open to reveal Dave, swaying slightly and very loudly announcing our arrival. He's got a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand. He takes a long swig while eyeing me appraisingly.

"Couldn't find a store," Eddie mumbles by way of excuse and leads me inside, pushing Dave to one side.

Stone's place is pretty large, there's a huge open-plan living area that's packed full of people, with bodies squeezed in everywhere. We heard the thump of a heavy bass line from outside. So much for a small gathering.

"Ed!" a voice shouts across the room. It's Stone, pushing his way through the crowd.

"Where have you been man? We thought you'd eloped or some shit?" I feel my face go bright red but Stone just carries on talking, "get a drink, everything's in the kitchen and then come over to the deck, we're all outside."

Eddie doesn't let go of my hand. We're jostled closer together by the crowd.

"It's kinda loud," he says apologetically, putting his hand around my waist. I grip his shirt for support.

"It's a party" I shrug allowing him to pull me in closer.

"Do you want a drink here?" he breathes low, his mouth right next my ear, "or, do you want to come somewhere a bit quieter with me?" I shiver as his lips brush against my skin. Eddie pulls back to look at me, searching deeply into my eyes for an indication of what I want to do. I can't hide it, I absolutely, positively, definitely know what I want to do. A broad smile loaded with meaning spreads on his beautiful face as his strong hand slides lower and lower down my back, hidden from view by the crowd. He stares at my mouth bites his lip between his teeth and my stomach flips. Those cheekbones will be the end of me, he's utterly adorable. 

"Ed! Thank fuck!" In my peripheral vision a guy is signalling across the room. I try to ignore him and concentrate on Eddie pressing himself against me and gazing at me adoringly, his arms tightening around me and his hands roaming. "Hey Ed!" the guy carries on shouting.

"I think someone's calling you," I whisper, my hand on his shoulder. I accidentally let graze his ear with my lips and he shudders, his hand gripping my backside pressing his hardness against my abdomen.

"Ignore it..." he sighs, gently tilting my chin, cradling my jaw drawing me slowly into him, towards his mouth, right there, in the middle of a room full of people. He pauses for a second and leans in, moistening his lips, his eyes not leaving mine. I slide my hand around his neck, my fingers twisting in the soft hair at the back of his head. His breath so close mixes with mine, warm against my skin as he's about to touch his lips to mine. I close my eyes, my heart racing, I'm a puddle in his arms and couldn't stop now if I wanted to. Here it comes, I think.

"Ed, what the fuck man, I was shouting you." No contact. I feel Eddie turn away. I open my eyes. A very tall, very gorgeous man is standing next to us, oblivious to what he's interrupted. Ed's face is less than an inch from mine, frozen in place. His hand is still tightly gripping my ass, hidden from view.

"Chris, hi. Was kind of in the middle of something," Ed says sliding his hand up from my backside to my waist. "This is Sam," he says introducing me.

"Hey Sam, great to meet you!" says tall guy. I can't get mad, he's beautiful, like a giant puppy with gorgeous curly hair.

"And this tall, oblivious, interrupting man is Chris." Chris grins so adorably I half expect to see a tail wagging behind him. It's clear he's really happy to see Ed.