1991 Part 50*

* Bonus final, final chapter. Smut just because. xx

My fingers roll the damp green fabric up his stomach and chest. He lifts his arms above his head allowing me to peel his t-shirt off completely. I toss it into the corner of the bathroom. My hands linger against his hard torso and I press my mouth lightly to his chest. I taste the saltiness of his sweat on my lips.  

"You're covered in scratches," I breathe, marvelling at his skin, shimmering slightly with perspiration, minute drops of moisture cling to the fine hairs that cover his body. My fingers trace over dozens of tiny red marks, on his rib cage, his shoulders, his chest and abdomen. Goosebumps spring where ever I touch him, making me smile to myself, pleased with the effect I'm having.

"Yeah," he murmurs, his voice slightly hoarse "it's my own fault, stage diving isn't the best idea."

I walk my fingertips along his waist to the trail of dark hair on his belly and make light downward strokes with my index finger. 

"I love this trail," I whisper, "I imagined following it the first night I saw you." I look up at his face, biting my bottom lip slightly between my teeth, enjoying the sensation it leaves. His eyes are heavy, observing me through thick black lashes.

"Is that so?" 

"That is so," I answer quietly. 

The shower is warm. I slide my hands lazily across his skin under the cascade of water, over every curve of muscle and flesh, feeling his chest expand beneath my fingers as he inhales deeply. I draw lines along every indent and groove, the lines of his ribs, the dip in his shoulder blades, the gentle curve at the bottom of his back. He sighs under my touch and raises his face, eyes closed, up to the spray, pushing his hair back off his face, tilting his head back, stretched out taut in front of me. I stand on tip toe, anchoring myself to him with one hand wrapped around his narrow waist, and press my body against his to kiss his throat. I kiss his Adam's apple, feeling my breasts slide against his chest, water collecting between us. His hand cups my backside, his fingers slide round and underneath, to explore hidden places. 

Later, we wrap ourselves in thick towels and lie together, still damp, our wet hair leaving dark spots on the sheets.

"Do you want me to put something on those?" I ask gently, touching the scratches on his chest. Eddie leans up on one elbow to look at me.

"I'm ok.." he smiles and leans his head towards mine. I notice tiny freckles on the bridge of his nose as he closes in. His soot black eyelashes and glossy brows that frame his eyes, blue as the sky. 

"Kiss me?" he whispers, his mouth millimetres from mine, his warm breath on my face. I touch his lips with my fingertip, feeling the softness and plumpness of them. He kisses my fingerprint. 

"If I kiss you Eddie, I won't stop," I tease him. He grins.

"Promise?"

I lean in. His lips move against mine, warm and soft as he responds eagerly. My hand cradles his face lightly, feeling the movement of his jaw as his mouth dances with mine. I close my eyes and wind strands of his wet hair around my fingers as his tongue slides against mine, slowly, rhythmically, lovingly. He moans softly against my lips. My hands explore his bare back, skimming down the deep groove that begins between his shoulders. He pulls away from our kiss, gently taking my face in his hands to break apart and leans back to unwrap the towel from my body, taking his time as though I'm an ornate birthday gift. I roll away to lay on my back naked, unashamed, spread out before him. I look brazenly into his blue eyes. His breath shudders. He reaches out and draws a line down the length of my body, over the curve of my hips and breasts. I tug his towel away. 

"Come here..." I whisper pulling him to me.

Eddie lays his weight carefully on top of me and I open my thighs to him. His skin is warm and silken against mine, he smells of summertime. His damp hair falls in curls around his face. I tuck a loose strand behind his ear which makes him smile. He lowers his mouth back to mine, retracing his steps, his tongue penetrating urgently. He shifts his weight between my legs, and I feel him, hard and wetness there, not sure if it's him or me. He kisses me endlessly, while reaching down to wrap his fingers underneath my thigh stroking lighting, encouraging me to lift it for him. His hand slides back up, over my hip, caressing my breast on it's journey to my shoulder and down my arm to find my fingers, interlocking them together with his. He doesn't  guide himself into me, I feel him ready in place, naturally. His hips push gently, testing and I shift a little to help. His tip enters and he exhales, his breath trembling slightly as he pushes. I see his eyelids flicker as he fills me further. A gasp escapes my lips, my body remembering the expanse of him, and moulding around him, to grasp him tightly. He eases his length all the way inside , his breath warm on my lips as I cry out. Eddie silences me with a kiss and I submit. He removes his lips from mine and opens his eyes to tell me.

"I love you."  

I can see only azure blue above me and summer-scented skin surrounding me. Dark curls curtain my view, as his sonorous voice reverberates in my heart.

"I love you too, Eddie."