Pizza Girl (Aidan)

A/N
The guns aren't in this ofc.
Enjoy...
_____________________________

-Aidan POV

I was at my house with Cameron and Dante because we wanted to have a sleepover and watch movies the whole night.

They said I had to get over my Ex. We just broke up and when the boys found out, they immediately came over with their sleeping bags and clothes.

My parents are out for the weekend, so the boys will stay the whole weekend.

Right now we are on my couch, sitting on our phones until Dante spoke up, "Hey, I found a new Vegan Pizza place."

Cameron and I both looked up, "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah here," he said and showed us the website. The Pizza place was simply named '𝐩𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚.' but has a lot of good reviews for just opening up.

"Well, let's order." Cameron suggested. Dante and I agreed and ordered us some Pizza.

--Time skip 20 minutes--

We are sitting on the couch, watching some show on Netflix until we were interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"I'll get it." I said and grabbed the money we splitted out for the Pizza.

As I opened the door; I saw a beautiful young girl, about my age, in a green jacket, black ripped jeans with black sneakers and a t-shirt where the word '𝐩𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚.' is on it.

She had beautiful h/l, h/c hair and big breathtaking e/c eyes.

As I realized I was staring, I quickly stepped out and closed the door behind me.

"Uhm Hey.. Uh here is your Pizza." she said and blushed a little while giving me the Pizza.

"uh- uh y-yeah here" I said and wanted to give her the money but.. She brushed it off? Why?

"Oh no you don't have to pay. This is your first time ordering at my father's place so it's free." she explained and giggled a bit.

What a beautiful sound.

"Oh ok.. Are you new here? I mean I've never seen you here before. " I asked her as I put the Pizza to the side.

"Oh yeah I've just moved here." she told me and looked down.

"well I can show you around a bit.. If you want.. One time. Just if you want of course." I said nervously.

She looked up at me with a spark in her eyes. "I'd really like that."

I was surprised by that and my eyes widened. "Really?!"

She chuckled at my reaction and nodded, "Yeah of course. It's a date."

I smiled while she looked through her pocket and after a second or so, she gave me a piece of paper with her number on it.

"Text me later. I'll see you then uhm.."

"Oh! Uhm Aidan. M-my name is Aidan." I introduced and gave her my hand to shake.

"Y/N" she said and grabbed my hand to shake it.

"Well I have to go. Have fun in there and text me later. Bye Aidan! " she told me and headed back to her bike and drove off.

'Oh I will' I thought to myself with a smile on my face.

I grabbed the Pizza and went inside, looking at the piece of paper in my other hand.

"Finally!" Dante exclaimed, "what took you so long?"

"I got a date" I mumbled to myself in amazement.

"You what?" Cameron asked, standing up and grabbing the Pizza from my hands.

"I got a date" I said, now louder so they could hear.

"Oh wow. No need to help him now Cam." Dante said and they gave each other a high five while I chuckled.

We all sat down and started eating the Pizza and watching some movies on Netflix.

Best. Night. Ever.

_____________________________
A/n
621 Words

Question: Do Boys even have those nights?

-Theresa