Modern Family Gif as scene's with Aidan or the Umbrella Academy...

A/n
I know I wanted to work on a new chapter of 'Demon' or my new book... but I wanted to do this for such a long time! I hope you even like Modern Family... if not... just skip it...
Enjoy!
_____________________________

-3rd Person POV (Aidan)

Aidan was spraying the plants in his house with a bottle of Water as he heard his son calling something after his cousin, basically flirting

Aidan was spraying the plants in his house with a bottle of Water as he heard his son calling something after his cousin, basically flirting. He walked up to him and splashed the water on his face, making him turn and hid behind his arms before looking back and getting more Water in his Face.

He held his arms out and muttered a noticeable "What?" and Aidan frowned before walking back towards the Kitchen.

"Y/N, our son is weird again!" He called out to his wife and Y/N chuckled before going up to him and kissing him sweetly.

"Boys." She scoffed before going back over to the stove continuing to cook Dinner.

~

-3rd Person POV (Aidan)

Aidan and Y/N were invited to attend show

Aidan and Y/N were invited to attend show. They got task they had to do and games they had to play. Questions that lead to storytimes and so on.

Right now Y/N had a task from the Host. She was shocked by the task. The task was that she should do something no one knew she could do.

So Y/N stood up, grabbed her microphone and went over to the band that was in the studio. She asked the leader if they could play the Melody of 'Bad Habits' from Ed Sheeran and they said yes. (Love that song.)

They started playing and Y/N started singing the song. The crowd cheered and Aidan and the Host looked at her in shock as she was singing the song beautifully.

"She sings??" The Host asked Aidan and Aidan shrugged in a way of saying that he didn't knew either.

When the song ended, Y/N bowed and everyone clapped and whistled. Aidan had a bright smile on his face as he clapped and Y/N went back over to the two of them.

"Wow. That was- Wow. Y/N L/N ladies and Gentlemen!" The Host exclaimed and everyone cheered as Y/N laughed, happy that her secret is finally out.

After the show, Aidan and Y/N went backstage and Aidan pulled her close. He kissed her on the forehead and whispered, "You sound beautiful, my Love. You should sing more often."

Y/N thanked him and then they went to his house and had a beautiful evening together.

~

-3rd Person POV (Five)

Y/N, Five and Klaus were on their way to Claire's birthday party

Y/N, Five and Klaus were on their way to Claire's birthday party. Klaus sat in the back and Five sat in the passenger seat as Y/N drove the car.

Five and Y/N were in a little- nvm a big argument about throwing Delores away since Five had Y/N by his side now. Five told Y/N that he threw the Doll away and Y/N acted like she believed him, but she didn't.

It was silent in the car before Y/N asked in a harsh yet silent tone, "Did you really threw her away or are you lying to me?"

"I threw her away." Five told her and looked out of the Window to avoid her gaze.

"Really?" Y/N asked and narrowed her eyes at him.

"Well, maybe I-"

"I KNEW IIIIIIIT!" Y/N exclaimed and hit Five with her right Hand, knowing that there was a big watch that could probably hurt him.

"Ow! Y/N- I- OW! God why did I give you this watch!" Five yelled over Y/N's voice and squirmed back in his chair.

Klaus just watched in shock at the scene that just played in front of him.

~

-3rd Person POV (Aidan)

(A/n the gif that should have been here was too big so it's at the top. ⬆️ )

Aidan and Y/N are on set of a Movie they currently play in. They play a married couple with a toddler. They already played together in Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn where Y/N played Nicky's love interest, but Aidan and Y/N were just friends back then.

They also played together in the Umbrella Academy where Aidan played Five and Y/N played Number 8, who also was Five's Love interest. They got together back then and stayed together 'till this day.

Right now Y/N was holding the kid that played Aidan and Y/N's kid in the Movie. They both said their lines and then waited for the Little girl to say her line.

"We watched you guys on Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn!" The little Girl exclaimed and looked up at Y/N and Aidan.

"Yeah!" Aidan said and smiled at the Girl.

"We watched it." The Girl told them, making Y/N and Aidan laugh.

They both looked at each other and smiled before leaning in and pecking each other on the lips.

_____________________________
A/n
833 Words
Hope you like it.

-Theresa