"Please eat" (Five)

A/n
This was requested by __rxseqvartz__

Trigger Warning: Eating disorder ⚠️
If you're uncomfortable with this you can skip this chapter.
_____________________________

-2nd Person POV

You weren't eating as much as a normal Human should be eating. And that ever since your Ex-Boyfriend and your so called 'friends' turned against you. They told you that you're fat and should lose some weight if you want to stay with your Boyfriend. Since you were head over heels in love with him, you listened to them and started eating less.

Your Ex-Boyfriend started bullying you and abusing you. So you left him to get your life under control again. You still didn't eat because the words your 'friends' said to you were still floating around in your head.

One day, you sat at the counter inside of Griddy's Doughnut's, just drinking some coffee to distract you from your hunger when suddenly a Boy tapped you on your shoulder...

Flashback...

Sitting at the counter and drinking your Coffee, you felt someone tapping your shoulder from behind you. You turned around to see a Boy your age, standing nervously behind you with a blush on his cheeks.

"H-Hey I saw you here all alone a-and you look kinda upset. I-I'm Five by the way- Five Hargreeves." He pointed out and held his hand out for you to shake.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N." You introduced yourself as you took his hand and shook it.

"C-Can I?" He asked, referring to the seat next to you. You nodded and he smiled before sitting down next to you.

You two started talking and got to know each other. He told you that you look beautiful every now and then while you thanked him with a blush on your cheeks and sometimes even on your nose. He adored it when you blushed at his compliments.

This was the start of a beautiful relationship.

Flashback over...

That was three months ago. You started Dating after that day and got together after the second date.

You never told Five that you didn't eat. Everytime you were on a date with him, you didn't eat. You told him that you already ate something or you weren't hungry. He brushed it of, not wanting to upset you or get in an argument with you.

Today, Five thought about going over to your house to have a Movie night while cuddling the whole night. He packed a little bag with some snacks that you might like and some of your favourite movies before making his way over to your house.

You didn't know about his plan. You were in your room and thought about taking a shower. So you laid out a bra and some matching panties before getting some towels and making your way to the Bathroom to shower. You showered and as you stepped out of the shower, you wrapped the towel around your Body before brushing your hair and leaving the Bathroom.

You put the towel away from your Body and put the bra and the panties on you. As you grabbed a shirt out of your closet, you looked into the mirror and sighed, thinking that you were still to fat and needed to eat even less.

Right as you were about to put the shirt on you, you heard a little gasp and the shocked voice of your Boyfriend. "Y-Y/N?" He asked shocked and you immediately put the shirt on and tried to avoid his gaze.

"Y/N, look at me please," He pleaded with his voice cracking a bit. You stayed silent and still avoided his gaze. Five walked over to you and gently grabbed your chin and moved it, so you would look at him. "Y/N, Love, please talk to me." He whispered as tears started to form in his eyes. You looked into his eyes, with you're eyes watering as well and your chin wobbling, before moving out of his grip and sitting down on the bed.