Princess Y/N Part 1 (Aidan)

A/n
I got this idea from a TikTok that I saw on YouTube but I forgot how that on who made it was called so... Yeah enjoy.

_____________________________

-3rd Person POV

Once there was a kingdom with a beautiful princess named Y/N L/N. She wanted to be a Queen one day. But for that she had to Marry someone.

Her Parents started looking for someone good enough for her Daughter and for the kingdom.

Y/N wanted someone handsome and Funny. Of course she wanted a protective person by her side, but she also wanted someone she would laugh with and be happy with.

So her parents met Cameron Brodeur. A very Handsome and actually pretty funny guy, which the King and Queen decided, should Marry their daughter.

Right now Y/N was sitting in her room and reading a book. Until her maid, and best friend, Ruby came into the room.

"M'lady your-" she got cut off by Y/N.

"You know you can Call me Y/N, right?" she asked and put something in between the two book pages that she was reading and closed the book.

"Right. Uhm the King and Queen wat to see you. They said, they had a surprise for you." Ruby told Y/N. She bowed quickly and left the room.

Even though Ruby and Y/N were Best Friend's; they had to act different, even when they were alone in the room.

Y/N hated it. But when her Parents would find out that Ruby and her are best friends, Ruby would get kicked out and Y/N would be in a deep mess.

Y/N sighed and stood up. Adjusting her dress and clearing her throat, she made her way out of the room and into the throne room, where her parents were waiting for her.

"Ah Y/N !" her Father explained with wide open arms. He went up to her, held her shoulders and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"Hello Father. Hello Mother." she greeted her Parents and kissed them both on the cheek.

Her Mother and Father sat down on her thrones and called Y/N over to them. Y/N quickly went over to her Mother's side and put her hands behind her back and looked forward.

"So, Y/N..." her Father started, "We found the right one to Marry you." he continued.

Y/N didn't like it at all, that she couldn't look for the one who was going to marry her, but she had no choice and had to go with it.

Y/N looked at him and asked, "Really? And when do I get to know him?" even if she didn't really care.

"Right now." Her mother spoke up, making Y/N switch her gaze to her. "He's coming here today. You get 4 Hours to get to know each other and then we'll announce your engagement." she told her while still having her gaze fixed to the big door in front of her.

Y/N fixed her gaze at the big doors too and hoped, that she would actually like him and she could get happy with him. Of course she wanted someone who would be good for the Kingdom as King, but on the same time she wanted something like a Best Friend. And not a Best Friend that she had to hide.

Just then, a blonde boy with a few guard came into the throne room. He had black dress pants and a white dress shirt with a blue coat on.

Y/N was speechless and yet sceptical about the boy in front of them. She didn't knew what she should think about him, since she doesn't know him at all.

A man came up beside him and announced him, "May I present to you, Prince Cameron Brodeur from Kanada."

Cameron bowed and then stood up straight again. He had a gentle smile on his face and his hands, folded, behind his back.