Fake Hickey (Five)

-Y/N POV

My Brother decided to give me a fake Hickey with a vacuum cleaner while I was sleeping. I'm a deep sleeper, so I didn't feel it. Or heard it. But when I woke up, I was angry as hell. And I'm going to my Boyfriends house soon. What is he going to say!

I am currently on my way to the Academy to see Five and maybe Klaus and Diego. They are like Brothers to me. But every time I do something with them, Five gets  really jealous.

I still had this red little mark on my Neck, since I don't wear or use makeup I didn't really have anything to cover it up.

I arrived at the Academy and knocked on the door. I waited for a second until it opened and revealed a bright smiling Klaus.

"Aaah, there is my favorite sister in law!" he greeted and pulled me into a hug. I laughed at his way to greet me and hugged him back.

"Five isn't here right now, buuut we can watch something and gossip about your Boyfriend" he squeled in excitement. I giggled and nodded.

We went over to the couch and began talking and laughing. Until Klaus gasped and I quickly turned to look if something was behind me. When turned back around Klaus had wide eyes and pointed to my 'Hickey'

"is that a Hickey?! But-But Five didn't gave it to you! ARE YOU CHEATING ON FIVE!?" He yelled the last part and Diego came running in.

"Whats going on?!" he asked shocked.  Klaus looked at him and with both of his hands he pointed at me.

"Y/N IS CHEATING ON FIVE!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes at him and leaned back on the couch.

"No I-" I tried but got cut off by Diego.

"Wha- Y/N!" he exclaimed offended.

"I'M NOT CHEATING ON ANYONE! MY BROTHER DECIDED TO PRANK ME AND GAVE ME A FAKE HICKEY WITH A VACUUM CLEANER WHILE I SLEPT!" I yelled at them and they both had a look of Realization on their faces.

"Ooooh" they both sighed in unison and looked up as if remembering old times.

"Yeah, oh. And I don't know how Five will react. I'm scared that he'll leave me and I messed up." I told them and they both had a look of sympathy on their face.

"He won't leave you Y/N/N. He loves you like hell" Diego said and swung his arm around my shoulder. I chuckled a bit and nodded.

"Yeah. And now go in his room and wait for him there. He'll be there soon and when he's here; you tell him everything." Klaus suggested and patted my thigh.

"Yeah okay. See you guys." I said and walked up the stairs to Fives room.

I really hope he let's me speak. Every time when he comes back and I'm at his house, he normally starts kissing every inch of my body. Yeah every inch. Let's just say... We have pretty heated night if you know what I mean...

I sat down on Fives bed and started reading a book that I got out of one of his shelves.

After some time, I heard his bedroom door open and I immediately got nervous. I looked up from my book to see him smiling brightly at me. I smiled back and put the book on his bed. Opening my arms for him to go into them. He immediately does and showers my face with kisses. I giggled and he went down to my neck. I ran my hands through his hair, but then he stopped all of a sudden.

"What's this? Is that a Hickey? I didn't gave you it. Who gave it to you?" he shoot question after question at me and sat up.

"My Brother." I said and sat up. He looked at me confused so I continued, "As I was asleep, my Brother decided to give me a Hickey with a Vacuum cleaner. I didn't have anything to cover it up. I'm sorry."

"So it isn't a real Hickey? Just fake?" he asked. And got closer to me.

"Yep, just fake. I would never cheat on you. I love you and I wouldn't forgive myself if I'd do that. I'm so, so sorry. I should have told you, when you came into the room. I'm sorry." I apologized and hugged him.

He hugged me back and whispered, "Don't Apologize. It wasn't your fault. And you know what," he paused and pulled away from the hug. He went down to my neck and whispered, "Now I have an excuse to give you as many Hickey's as I want."

With that he began to kiss and suck on my Neck. I ran my hand through his hair and as he hits my sweet spot; I tugged on his hair and let out a small moan.

He smirked against my neck and began to suck on that spot. He started taking off my shirt and- I think you know what we did the rest of the night...

On the next day, Five brought me home an let's just say... I couldn't walk properly and had a whole lot of Hickey's on my whole body.

So when we got to my house, we got to my room and cuddled on my bed while watching some Netflix.

"I love you ,Y/N L/N"

"I love you too, Five Hargreeves"

_____________________________
A/n
913 Words
Hope you like it

-Theresa