Princess Y/N Part 3 (Aidan)

A/n
This is the last part!
_____________________________

-3rd Person POV

It was the day of the Wedding. Y/N awoke early in the morning by Aidan running his fingers through her hair.

She looked up at him and smiled. Aidan smiled back and kissed her forehead.

"I need to get out of here, princess. Your maids will come in soon." He told her and continued to run his fingers through her hair.

Y/N was sad, that she had to Marry a man that she didn't even Love. She Loves Aidan, but he isn't a prince and her parents won't allow her to marry him.

As Aidan saw that she was sad; he lifted her head up, so she looks at him, and kissed her softly on the lips.

As they pulled away, she had tears in her eyes and looked at her Dress that was on a puppet in front of her closet.

"Hey, it'll be fine. Trust me. Remember that I have a plan. You won't have to Marry him." Aidan told her and wiped her tears away.

Y/N nodded and layed her head back on Aidan's chest. They both didn't want to stand up, knowing what was going to happen as soon as they would. But when Aidan is seen in her bed, without clothes, with Y/N next to him, without clothes either, they are in deep shit.

"I have to go now, Love." Aidan said. Y/N nodded and let out a heavy breath.

Aidan stood up and got his clothes back on. Y/N wrapped the covers around her body and watched as Aidan put on his clothes.

When Aidan was done putting on his clothes, he went back to her and kissed her on the temple.

He held her cheek in one hand and whispered in her ear, "You'll look beautiful today. You won't have to Marry Cameron. I'll be there and get you out of it."

He kissed her on the lips and then walked over to the door. But before he stepped out of the room, he turned to Y/N and said, "I Love you."

Y/N smiled, "I Love you too." she replied and Aidan smiled before he left the room.

Y/N sighed out of sadness and looked at the clock. 4:30 am. The Wedding begins at 7, so she still had one and a half hour time to sleep. So she quickly put on her Nightgown, so she isn't naked when someone comes in, and layed back down.

She fell asleep not a minute later. She dreamed about Aidan and her getting Married and having a Family. It breaks her to know that they cant Marry. But she trusted Aidan with his 'plan'.

Y/N was smiling in her dream, but was pulled out of it as someone gently shoke her awake.

"M'lady. M'lady wake up" Clara spoke. Clara is her Mothers favorite maid. The Queen pleaded Clara to help Y/N with the dress, hair and makeup.

Y/N slowly sat up and yawned a little. As she realized who she was talking to, she immediately got sad but didn't show it.

"Good morning, M'lady. I'm here to help with the dress, hair and your makeup for today." Clara said with a smile on her face.

Y/N nodded and stood up. As she wanted to make her first step; she fell to the floor because her legs gave out.

"OMG! Y/N- I mean M'lady- Are you okay?!" Clara asked and rushed over to her.

'Damnit Aidan!' Y/N thought to herself as she stood up with the help of Clara.

"Yeah, Yeah. Jus tired that's all." Y/N dismissed and walked over to her chair sitting down.