"It's Always Been You" (Nicky)

-Nicky POV

"I don't think I can do it." I said to my siblings that were standing around my Locker.

"Just go talk to her. " dawn told me and pointed at my Crush.

With 'My Crush' I mean Y/N L/N. A girl at our school. She has beautiful e/c eyes that match her perfect s/c skin. Her soft-looking h/l, h/c hair sparkles when the sun shines against it. I wish I could run my fingers through her hair and just hold her in my arms.

But there is one Problem...

"I can't! She has a Boyfriend!" I whisper yelled back.

"That Asshole? Come on you are SO much better for her." Dicky said and leaned against his locker.

I sighed, "I can't. Let's just go to lunch yeah." I told them and before they could talk back, I headed off to go get lunch.

---Time skip after school ---

I didn't get to see Y/N at lunch or in classes at all. She probably went to the library, she does that a lot, or she felt sick and went home.

But as I walked out of my classroom I saw her running down the hall crying and holding her cheek. She ran toward her locker, opened it and grabbed her bag out of it.

"Y/N ?" I called out to her. She looked at me for a second before turning and running outside.

"Y/N !?" I called and ran after her, while all the other students looked at us with a confused look on their face.

As I got out of school I didn't see her. Not at the bus stop or on the sidewalk. She doesn't has a car, so she probably walked home really fast.

"And? Did you talk to her?" asked Dawn. I turned around and saw all of my siblings behind me.

"No. I wanted to. But as I stepped out of the classroom, I saw her running down the hallway and when she got her bag, she ran out." I told them and they nodded.

"You'll see her Tomorrow. Come on now. There is mom already." Ricky said and we all got in the car and drove home.

---Time skip next day---

I haven't seen Y/N here at all. It's been 2 hours since school started but she wasn't there.

When my second class I got out of my classroom and into the hallway, to my locker.

I put my books in my locker and when I closed it again I saw Y/N going into the school and walking to her locker.

She had an oversized Hoodie and some sweatpants on. The hood was over her head and she looked down.

I walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She flinched at my action and turned around to look at me. As she looked at me I saw that she had a black eye and a cut on her lip.

"What happened?" I ask her softly. She turned back to her locker and closed it before running down the hallway and into the school yard.

As I stepped out into the school yard, I saw no one except her sitting in front of a tree, crying.

I walked up to her and sat next to her. I gently wrapped my arms around her and surprisingly, she hugged back and cried into my neck.

I rubbed her back in circles until she would calm down. "What happened? Please tell me." I pleaded her and she nodded and sniffled.

"I-it was BF/N (Boyfriend name) he-he hit me. It started yesterday a-at school and when I got home he was already there and did this," she pointed to her face. "and then he broke up."

"I'm so sorry" I told her and pulled her closer. "You deserve someone better."

She scoffs, "Yeah, like who? Nobody could like me. I'm an outsider. A nerd. And fat. They all say it."

"Well I don't." I told her. She looked up at me with a confused look, so I continued "You are a cute and smart girl. And definitely not fat. You are beautiful and deserve something better than that Asshole."

I looked at her before looking down, blushing "And to be honest. I like you. For a long time now. Like more than a friend."i told her.

"You're just saying that so you can make me hope and then throw it away." she said and looked down and hugged her knees.

"I don't. Really. It's always been you. I want to spent the rest of my life with you. Protect you. Pleasure you. Kiss you. And never let you go." I told her while I feel my face heating up.

"You really mean that?" she asked me with hope in her eyes.

I pulled her in my lap and hugged her tightly. "Of course I do. I wouldn't lie to you about anything. And with that being said. Y/N, do you want to be my Girlfriend?" I asked her and looked in her eyes and then down at her lips then back up.

Y/N did the same and answered, "Of course I will, Nicky." and with that, she smashed out lips together and I kissed back.

The kiss was passionate and full with emotions. I cupped her face with my hands, while she had one hand on my shoulder and the other one on the back of my neck.

We stayed like that for another 3 minutes, before pulling away to breathe. "I love you." I told her.

"I love you too, Nicky" she said and kissed me again.

-3rd person POV

Nicky held his Promise and protected Y/N and made her Happy for the rest of their lives.

_____________________________
A/n
970 Words
Sry if I did something whit the locker wrong... We don't really have lockers at my school (German school in Germany hehe)
Hope you like it.

-Theresa