Sick (Nicky)

-Y/N POV

I just got a call from Dawn, while I was doing Homework for next Monday, and she practically yelled at me to get over there immediately.

So I grabbed my little bag and put in my purse and my phone. I put on some shoes and grabbed my Jacket before going downstairs and out of the door.

I walked to the Harper's House, since it's only 5 minutes away. I wonder what's wrong. I mean Dawn said that I need to be there immediately. Maybe something is wrong with Nicky, my Boyfriend by the way.

Wow, now I'm even more Worried.

I soon arrive at their house and ring the bell. Just seconds later, Dawn opens the Door and pulls me in the house, without saying hello or anything, and closed the door behind us. As I looked around the living room, I saw Tom, Anne, Ricky and Dicky all sitting on the couch. They all looked exhausted and I just grew more confused.

"What is going on?" I asked and turned to Dawn, who also looked pretty exhausted.

"You're Boyfriend is sick. We tried to help, but nothing helped." Ricky said and leaned back until his head hit the couch. I looked at all of them and sighed.

I know that Nicky can be really stubborn when it's about being sick. But when you're sick, he's full on soft and caretaking mood. (a/n does that make sense?) I nodded, as a sign that I know what to do, and went up the stairs.

I walked over to his room and knocked on the door. I heard a groan and a muffled 'No!' from the other side of the door.

"Sorry not sorry, but I take that as a 'Yes'." I said to myself and then opened the door. I stepped inside the room and closed the door behind me. I look over my Boyfriend to see him wrapped in a blanket with only his head peeking out. As soon as he looked at me, he smiled and send me a adorable little wave.

I chuckled at that and went over to him. Just as I was about to put my hand on his forehead, he sneezes and falls back onto the Bed. I grimace and sigh before sitting down next to him.

"No, no! Don't come near me-" he stops to cough, "I don't want you getting sick!" he continued and hide under his blanket.

I giggled at his attempt to shoo me away and placed my hand on the place where his head is. I slowly removed the blanket from him and he looked up at me.

I send him a reassuring smile and said, "Nicky, I'm here to help you. I want you to feel better"

He smiled at me and sat up a bit. I held the back of my hand against his forehead and pressed my lips in a thin line. Yep, fever. I slowly stood up and kissed his head.

"You got a Fever, baby. I'm gonna get you some tablets and water and after that, I'll make you some soup okay?" I whispered in his hair and he nodded. I smiled and went downstairs.

I saw all the Harper's on the Couch, and on the seat beside it, passed out. I smiled at them and then went into the kitchen to make some soup and get the tablets and the Water. I made soup for everyone so when they wake up, they could eat some of it. I poured some in a bowl and put it on a tray. I also poured some Water in a glass and took some tablets out of a bottle and put the things on the tray too.

I went back upstairs and to Nicky's room. I knocked and heard a small 'Come in' and opened the door. I walked in and closed the door behind me with my foot. I went over to him and as he saw the tray, he sat up so I could put the tray down. And that's exactly what I did.

"Eat the soup and then take the tablets, okay?" I told him and he nodded. I went to the Bathroom, while he was eating the soup, a got him a warm, wet towel for his forehead. I got back in his room and he looked up from his soup and at me. I smiled and went over to him. I layed the Towel on his forehead and he closed his eyes in satisfaction.

After he finished his soup and took the medicine, I took the tray and layed it next to the bed on the floor and sat next to him. He complained and said I should stay away from him before I get sick, but I didn't care. I pulled him close as he gave up and snuggled his head in my chest.

I played with his hair and closed my eyes in comfort and exhaustion from being in school. I heard him sigh and and looked down at him. He looked up at me and said, "Thank you, Y/N."

I kissed his forehead and told him, "You don't need to thank me. I just want you to feel good again. I love you so, so much and your well-being is important to me."

Nicky smiled at me and I smiled back. He snuggled his head back in my chest and closed his eyes, slowly drifting off to a deep sleep while I ran my fingers through his hair.

After a few minutes, I heard the Door open and looked up to see who it was. Tom and Anne came in the room and looked at us in surprise. Soon Tom spoke up in disbelief, "H-How did you do that?! We've been trying it the whole day and nothing worked."

I giggled and said, "Well, I have my secrets." with a big smirk on my face and Anne giggled.

"Well Thank you, Y/N. Oh! And thanks for the soup. It was amazing." she said with a bright smile on her face.

"Thank you. And no problem, I thought you should eat something." I told them and then said my good night's to them. They said it back and then left the room.

I took off my shoes and silently set them on the floor. I turned to the nightlamp, that was on the table beside the bed, and turned it off. I kissed Nicky's head one last time and then layed my head on his, slowly drifting off to sleep with the boy I love in my arms.

I should thank Dawn for calling me Later.

_____________________________
A/n
1115 Words
Hope you like it...

-Theresa