Ddlg (Five)

A/n
I'm so on writers block right now. I have no idea how to continue the last part of Y/N and the Phantom + School is a real pain in the Ass right now. I have so many Chapters started and I forgot what I wanted to write on some of them. Anyway, have fun with this chapter. It's not a smut. Maybe some mentions of it.
Longest chapter I ever wrote.
_____________________________

-3rd Person POV

Name: Number Eight - Y/N Hargreeves

Age: 30 years

Gender: Female

Circumstances: Stuck in her 16 year old body

Powers: Telekinesis and c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶w̶a̶v̶e̶s̶ undiscovered

Information: Y/N was adopted by the eccentric billionaire Reginald Hargreeves along with 7 other kids that also have powers. Their father named them all after Numbers and their Robot Mother Grace gave them real names. The chimpanzee 'Butler' Pogo teached the kids and helped Grace with raising them. They were trained to fight against the crime and save the World. Called them 'The Umbrella Academy'.

Y/N needs to take pills. Nobody really knows why, but Grace and Reginald said the pills calm her nerves and helps her anxiety.

Back to Y/N
The whole Hargreeves family discovered that Y/N was a little when she was 8 years old. When Reginald found that out, he wanted to make her strong and brave so she wouldn't be like a cry-baby on Missions or in general. This led to Test, Experiments and maybe even torture. It all started with the Tests and that went on until she was 10 years old. When she was 11 years old, he started his Experiments and the torture. This only led to her little being getting stronger. Yet those Experiments left some damage. Which is why, after Five left at the age of 16, her body stopped aging. She had to stay in the Academy, because she couldn't go anywhere else as a '16 year-old'. She got herself some clothes that weren't the Uniforms they had to wear over the years and said that she officially isn't a member of the Umbrella Academy. Now she still lived there, her 'father' didn't care, her Siblings are all gone either way and Pogo and her Mother were Happy to still have her around.

Relationships with her Siblings:
Number One- or Luther- and her are okay together. They didn't do much together, but they also didn't argue a lot. He didn't really care about her being a little. He was literally just okay with it, as he didn't really understand it...

Number Two- or Diego- and her were actually pretty good. He respected her decision on being a little. He teached her how to throw knifes and was there for her.

Number Three- or Allison- and her got along. Just like Y/N and Luther, they didn't talk much and didn't argue much either. She thought it was cool that Y/N was a little and she was proud because Y/N could just state it without caring what other people say.

Number Four, Klaus, is her best friend. Him and her did EVERYTHING together. They did little pranks, they went out in the middle of the night and stole Donuts from Griddy's for their Siblings and themselves and a lot more things that best friends do. He supported her with her decision to be a little and helped her whenever she needed help.

Number Five- his name is Five- he didn't want a different name. They used to be only best Friends but, at the age of 13, he asked her out and a few months later he asked her to be his Girlfriend. She said yes. This led to Five being Y/N's Daddy and Y/N to be his Little. They were head over heels in love with each other. They cuddled every night in one of their rooms. They'd be there for each other. In fact, it was Five that got their Father to stop the Experiments and took care of her after it. He helped her fall back asleep when she got nightmares from the Experiments. On Missions, he'd keep an eye on her to keep her safe. They'd be a pretty good team. Of course he supported Y/N with her decision to be a little. He liked being called Daddy. Sometimes he got flustered in front of his siblings, but that was only in the first few months.