Happy Father's day (Aidan)

-Y/N POV

Aidan and I have been married for a year now. We've tried making a Baby for a while now. And it finally happened. Since it's Father's day, I wanted to surprise him with that.

I woke up in the morning with Aidan spooning me and burying his head in my neck. I felt the need to throw up from morning sickness, but kept it in for the surprise I had for today.

Aidan rubbed my stomach and I let out a satisfied sigh. I turned around in his arms and snuggled my head into his chest. He chuckles and ran his hand over my Hair and kissed my head.

"Good Morning, Bubs" Aidan whispered and leaned his head on top of mine.

"Happy Father's day." I lazily said and relaxed in his arms. Aidan giggles and looked down at me.

"I'm not even Father, Darling. Maybe one day, but not now." he sighs and I look up at him with sympathy.

"Maybe one day." I repeated and then I sat up and stretched a bit. Aidan sat up too an turned to me with a smile and pulled me close again.

We stayed like that for another twenty minutes, just cuddling in bed and enjoying each other's presence.

"Can we stay like this forever?" Aidan suddenly asked. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I'd love to. But you wanted to visit your family because of Father's day." I told him and he groaned.

"Ugh I forgot!" Aidan exclaimed and threw his head back. I giggle and stood up to get towels so I could shower.

"Go and change. I'll take a shower and then make us breakfast." I told him and got the towels.

Aidan's head shot up as I said that. He shook his head, "No, no, no. You go and take a shower while I change and I make us breakfast. Deal?" he said and went over to me, wrapping his arm around my waist while I layed my hands on the back of his forearms.

I thought about it for a second and then looked up at him with a small smirk, "Deal." I said and kissed his cheek. I wanted to go to the bathroom but Aidan pulled me back and into a passionate kiss.

After about ten seconds, we pulled away and smiled at each other. "Now go ahead and take a shower while I make breakfast." Aidan said and I nodded, now going to the bathroom.

I stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I stayed close to the door and listened to his footsteps as he went down the stairs. As I made sure he was gone, I quickly went to the toilet and threw up.

After that, I went into the shower and... Well, showered. After the shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and wrapped my hair in a smaller towel. I brushed my teeth and then went out of the Bathroom and into my Bedroom to change.

I changed into this: