Ddlg (Aidan)

A/n
I'm sorry, but I saw this here and it inspired me.... I'M NOT SEXUALISING AIDAN!
_____________________________

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

-Aidan POV

Y/N is a Girl that is in literally every class I have. She's a Little. Perfect for me as a Daddy.

We live in a World where there are Boy like me, who grow up all Dominant, and Boys who grow up to be the one that are being dominated. Girls like Y/N, that grow up to be a little and be Dominated, and Girls that grow up to be the Dominant one.

You can see if someone is a Little by the way they Dress or how they behave in front of other people. Y/N dresses up all colourful and is all sweet and shy in front of other people.

Today she came to school with some light make-up and a short blue Dress with Buttons. Her long h/c hair was in curls over her shoulders. She looked cute... like every other Day too.

Right now we were in our Physic class. She was sitting next to me, since the Teacher wanted her to sit there so I could help her with the exercises. It was easier for me to look at her then. I just can't keep my eyes away from her.

"I want you all to work on a Project, so I'm going to tell you who your Partner is now." The Teacher said and looked Down at his list. "So... I'd say Millie goes with Noah and then Y/N goes with Aidan..."

After that I didn't listen to him anymore and just turned to Y/N. "So... Do you want to come with me to my House after school?" I asked her and bit my lip as I looked her up and down.

"Y-yeah sure." She said and put some of her hair behind her ear shyly. She looked so cute.

I chuckled and then the Bell rang, so I grabbed my things before standing up and grabbing Y/N's hand. We first went to her locker and grabbed her backpack that was white with a blue Nike sign in it. Then we went to mine and I grabbed my backpack before we both got to my car. She got in the passenger seat and I got in the driver's seat. I put my hand on her thigh as i started driving and she put her hand on top of my Hand.

We soon arrived at my House and I squeezed her thigh before going out of the car. She came out of the car too and we both walked over to the front door. I used my key to unlock the Door and opened it before stepping inside and inviting her into the house.

"My Parents aren't Home for another 2 days. So we have the whole day for us alone." I told her as I put my bag down by the Door. She closed the Door behind her and looked around the room, tugging at the straps of her Backpack. "You can put your bag down by the Door, too. Let's do our Project in the Living room, yeah?"

"Yeah, of course." She said as she put her back down by the Door. She got her Notebook and pen before I led us to the Living room and we sat down in front of each other. I opened my Laptop and looked some things up as she wrote the things down I told her.

I tried my best to put my full attention to the Project, but seeing her in that tight and short Dress kinda turned me on.

As I was writing something down on a Notebook that I got, since I thought I could write stuff down too, I 'accidentally' dropped my pen and she noticed.

"Oh shoot- let me get that for you." She said and bent down to get the Pen. As she bent down, you could see how good the Dress was showing her curves. Oh how much I just want to grab her hips and thrust into her. I want to grab her neck and tell her she's mine. I want her to be my little.

"Damn Princess." I whispered and bit my lip while looking her up and down. She stood back up and looked at me with wide eyes and a blush on her cheeks. She tried to hide her blush with her cute little hands and began stuttering. I chuckled, cutting her off before saying, "Its okay to blush. Come here. Come sit on my lap, Princess."