"I'm Here, Love" (Aidan)

-2nd Person POV

You've been in your room the past three days and only came out to use the bathroom. Your Mother tried to talk to you, even your siblings and father tried. But you wouldn't answer.

All that because of these messages that kept on coming one day...

...

You came home on a Friday after school and you couldn't be happier with the thought of finally having time to relax since it's finally weekend.

You walked in your house and like everytime; you were the first one home.

So you put your keys away and went up to your room and got on your laptop and watched some Netflix.

Like twenty minutes later, you got a notification from Instagram. You frowned but clicked on the notification to get to the message.

As you read the message your stomach dropped. It's not just one message, no. It's a whole lot of messages that you never saw.

They all said the same:

"Aidan deserves something better"

"You should go and die"

"How could Aidan ever like you"

"You are just a worthless slut. Go die"

Yeah Aidan. Aidan Gallagher. Your boyfriend of 4 months. You love each other with all your heart.

Of course you knew there would come some comments. But you never knew how hard it would be to even read them.

From that moment on you stayed in your room, with an oversized Hoodie and some sweatpants from Aidan, and thought about what they said and if it's true and Aidan should probably find something better.

...

Right now you were sitting on your bed with your knees to your chest and your head against the wall. Your eyes were puffy and red but you couldn't care less.

Your LED's were on (favorite color) and you could see through your window, that it's dark outside again.

What you didn't knew was that your mother was just outside your room; talking to Aidan on the Phone.

Phone call:

Mom=Bold
Aidan=Italics

"Hello?"

"Hello Aidan dear. This is Y/N's mother."

"Oh, Hello Mrs. L/N! Is there a Problem?"

"Actually, yeah. Y/N isn't coming out of her room and won't talk to us. Would you mind and come over and try to talk to her?"

"OMG. Of course. I'll be right there."

"Thank you Aidan. Drive safe. See you soon."

"I will. I'm there in ten minutes. See you soon."

End of call.