Lazy Day (Aidan)

-2nd Person POV

Today, Aidan and you woke up and didn't want to do anything. Both of you stayed in the things you slept in, you were in Aidan's sweatpants and his shirt and Aidan was in his Pyjama pants and without a shirt. You only stood up to brush your teeth and use the bathroom.

You laid in Aidan's arms with your Hair in a messy bun. Your head was buried in his chest as you two watched a show on Netflix.

Suddenly, you felt a weird feeling in your stomach. Knowing that you were hungry, you turned your head a bit to look at Aidan. "Hey, Aidan." You mumbled as an attempt to get his attention.

"Hm?" He hummed in question and looked Down at you. He ran his hand up and down your arm and kissed you on the forehead as he waited for her to continue.

"I'm Hungry, but I don't want to stand up." You complained and Aidan sighed.

"I don't want to stand up either." He told you and you hummed and looked out of the Window. "I want to have Pizza." Aidan said and you hummed again.

"Do you want to order something and ask your Parents to bring it here?" You asked Aidan and he thought for a second.

It wasn't a bad Idea, but if it was okay with his Parents was the real question here. They'd understand why you two were too lazy to stand up, since the two of you had a lot of stress with the Umbrella Academy lately. The director gave the whole cast a week off because of the stress. So Aidan and you decided to go back to LA for that week, to see your family again and be away from all the stress.

"That's not a bad idea. Let me just Text my Mom real quick." Aidan said and grabbed his phone from the nightstand. Luckily it wasn't that far away. He texted his Mom while you traced your finger over his Abs. He send the Message, saying that you two wanted to order Pizza and if she could bring it upstairs and if it was even okay with her, and set his phone back down on his chest, playing with your hair right after it.

After about a minute, you heard his phone go off again. Aidan picked it up and looked at it while you looked up at him.

"She said yes." Aidan told you two started to look for a good Vegan Pizza that you two could share. You two ordered one and paid online. Now, you two were waiting for Aidan's Mom to bring it to his room.

About 20 minutes later, Aidan's Mom came into the room and handed you two the Pizza. You guys thanked her and then started eating the Pizza while still watching a show on Netflix.

After you ate the Pizza, you continued watching Netflix and soon got up to brush your teeth and get ready for the night.

Even if you didn't do much today, you still liked the Day. But you two decided to do something on the next day and don't lay in bed all lazy.

You two loved the time together, but you also like to have cool adventures together. So that's what you were going to do on the next day. Something exciting that you wouldn't forget.

So with those plans, you two fell asleep in each other's arms, knowing that you don't have to worry about forgetting some of your script and that you two can finally calm down from all the stress you had.
_____________________________
A/n
607 Words
It's short... but idc... it's just something Random. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hope you liked it either way...

-Theresa