"It's Okay." (Aidan)

Rather short
_____________________________

Rather short_____________________________

-2nd Person POV

Aidan was walking around his and his Girlfriends Apartment. They were going to eat Dinner at a Restaurant with the Cast of the Umbrella Academy.

He was looking for his Girlfriend, Y/N, who is a Little. He knew that she was hiding somewhere in their Apartment.

She always was like this. She'd be all excited about something and then be scared. She was mostly scared of what people would think of her. Right now she was scared of what the Cast might think of her. She never met them before. She only met Robert and David, but no one else.

"Y/N? Babygirl where are you?" Aidan called out to his Love, but he got no response. He walked in the Living room and called her again. No response. He sighed. "If you come out now, I'll get you a new stuffie!" He called out, trying to get her to come out.

Suddenly he heard a light whimper from one of the dressers in the Living room. He walked over to it and opened the medium sized door. He crouched down and saw Y/N with teary eyes.

"Hey there, Love."

Y/N whined and moved her small Body more towards the wall behind her. Aidan sighed. "What is wrong, Darling?"

Y/N just shook her head and wrapped her arms around herself. Aidan frowned a bit at this before he finally understood what was happening.

"You are scared of what they will think of you, aren't you, Love?"

Y/N tensed up at that before she looked op at him. She send him a small nod and then looked back down.

Aidan's face softened at this and he immediately held open his Arms as he whispered, "Hey, it's Okay, Love. Come here." Y/N nodded and quickly crawled into his arms. Her face was now nuzzled in his neck while her arms were wrapped around his upper body and her legs were wrapped around his waist.

The only thing that was heard in the room was Y/N's sniffles and small sobs while Aidan whispered sweet nothing's in her ear to calm her down.

"Baby, don't think about what they will maybe think, okay? I'm here and I'll stay by your side." Aidan whispered and rubbed his hand up and Down Y/N's arm. "Besides, who cares what they think. You are my amazing Girl. My Love. My ONE AND ONLY!" He added in a jokingly dramatic way before pressing a big kiss on Y/Ns cheek.

The little Girl giggled before sniffling a bit. She looked up at Aidan and smiled at him. "Thank you, Aidan." She whispered softly and Aidan sent her a small smile back.

"You ready to go out there and eat the best food in this City?" Aidan smiled a teasing smile and Y/N chuckled while nodding. "Great. Come on, the Uber is there already." Both of them stood up and left the Living room.

Aidan quickly grabbed his wallet before taking Y/N's hand and walking out of the Apartment with her. They got in the Uber and drove to the Restaurant.

In the End, the whole cast liked Y/N. They joked around together and reassured her whenever she felt uncomfortable with something.

After the Dinner, Y/N and Aidan went back to their Apartment and got ready for Bed. Once cuddled up together in Bed, Aidan kissed Y/N on the head and smiled as he whispered, "Wasn't so bad after all, huh?"

Y/N giggled and kissed his Jawline before they both settled down and fell into a deep sleep.

_____________________________
A/N
609 Words
Here's something short... just so I can finally update something.
Btw I'm gonna take down my book 'Demon' so I can give Y/N a name and all of the other Features she doesn't have right now. I'm basically editing her into an OC.
Won't be long... I hope...

Love ya!

-Theresa