Mission 'Failed' (Five & Aidan)

⚠️Smut Warning (Threesome)⚠️

Not sexualising anyone! Aidan and Five look like 17 in this!
Might delete this later... I don't know what this Is... I really don't...I- No...
_____________________________

-Y/N POV

"Ahh, Y/N. I've been waiting for you. Come on in." A.J. Carmichael greeted me as I knocked on the Door and he opened it. I was just training in my training room when Herb came over and told me that A.J. wanted to see me.

I think that A.J. is a better leader than the Handler. He is more professional than her. He is really nice while she only cares for herself.

"I'm sure you heard of the disappearance of Five Hargreeves. Our Best Assassin- except for you, of course." He said and I nodded with a curious look on my face. "Well, I want you to terminate him."

"So you want me to kill him?" I asked in a unfazed voice.

"Yes."

"what about Hazel and Cha Cha?" I asked since i knew that they were sent to kill Five. I mean everyone knows that they aren't even that good at their Job. Cha Cha always thinks that she is the best and she even acts like it. Hazel is actually a sweetheart. I have no idea how he even got here, but i do know that he deserves to life a normal live with a noemal job, maybe some kids and definately a wife that he loves.

"You know that they aren't as good as you. They get distracted very easily and i know that you dont." A.J. explained before he continued. " now go ahead amd get ready for your Mission. I trust you on this Y/N."

I huffed. "Okay." I said and walked out of his office. I made my way to my given room to shower and change.

I showered and brushed my teeth before going back to my room and going to my Closet to pick the perfect outfit out. I put on new underwear, a bra and a green velvet cropped top with a black highwaist jeans. I grabbed some socks and put them on, along with my black boots. I took my black leather jacket and walked out of my room.

I stopped at the weapon room and grabbed a little gun and a knife that I could hide in my jacket and one of my boots. Then I made my way to the Briefcase room and got a Briefcase that would send me to 2019.

I got ready and then opened the Briefcase. A blue light surrounded me and as soon as it was gone, I saw that I was in a different timeline.

I know that Five has a brother. A twin. His name is Aidan. They didn't meet each other when they were young because Reginald Hargreeves adopted Five and left Aidan behind. Since Aidan does not have any Powers, but Five does. They met when they were 16. A year after that, so when they were 17, Five disappeared.

I guess Five will stay at Aidan's house. It's near the Academy. And since Five came back now, he'd probably want to see his Brother again.

I looked around and saw that I was in a park near the Academy. So I turned left and walked to the next Crossing. From there I have to go straight out, one turn to the right and I'm at the Academy. After that I just have to walk a few more houses, change the side of the street and walk to a cute little- but not too little- white vintage house.

What? I did my research, okay?!

I did just that and now I stood in front of Aidan's House. I put on an innocent smile and knocked on the Door. About a minute later a young Aidan opened the Door. He wore a black T-shirt with a V-neck and dark blue jeans. Damn. He first looked confused as to who knocks on the Door this late, but then he smiled down at me with a sparkle in his eyes.