Mmlb/Ddlg Preferences

_____________________________
This is just some preferences on how they'd be in a Mmlb/Ddlg relationship and what role I think they'd be.
Hope you'll like this.
_____________________________
~Aidan

-He'd be the Daddy in the relationship.
-He wears his normal clothes, but sometimes something like this:

-He'd be gentle with you, even in bed, but when you break some of the rules or your attitude is bad, he won't be that gentle anymore

-He'd let you wear his sweatpants and shirts because he thinks that you look adorable in his clothes.
-All in one; He is gentle, but he can also be rough.

~Nicky

-He'd be the little one...
-He's too gentle to be the Daddy.
-He wears colourful clothes and likes to go and shop more with you.
-He behaves well and it rarely comes to punishments.
-But when it comes to punishments, you'd try and be as gentle as possible, but still rough since it's a punishment and he has to learn his lessons.
-All in one; He's a good Boy and does everything for you.

~Five

-He could be the Daddy or the Little.
-He could be the little because of his past.
-If he is the little, he'd often play with your nerves, which would lead to a punishment.
-The punishment would be rough because he can handle it and it makes you both feel good.
-When he isn't playing with your nerves, you two would be cuddling on the couch or on your shared bed while watching TV.
-All in one; He's cute and shy, but also very annoying
-If he is the Daddy, he'd be gentle with you.
-He does everything for you.
-It comes to punishments when you aren't listening to him.
-He'd be rough with you, but he immediately stops when you say the safe-word 'Bunny' (🤷🏻‍♀️)
-When you don't remember the safe-word, he stops when you hit the mattress with your palm three times.
-All in one; He loves you and is as gentle as possible with you. You are his Queen and he makes you feel like it.

_____________________________
A/n
350 Words
I thought this would fit with my Ddlg Imagines. Soooo... I hope you liked it..

-Theresa