Glasses (Aidan)

-Y/N POV

I was currently at the Doctor's because there is something wrong with my eyes.

I first saw it when I was Live with my Best Friend, Millie Bobby Brown. I wanted to read the comments, but it didn't work. I told myself that it was because it's late and I'm just tired, but it didn't stop either. So my Mom got us an appointment at the Doctor's to see what's the problem.

Soon the Doctor came back in the room and my Mother and I quickly turned to him and waited for him to say if I need glasses or not.

"Well, I'm sorry, but you need to get glasses. It could be a thing that came from Family or just from Time. The right eye is even worse that the left one. So I'd say we make some Test's and then you go downstairs and look for the perfect glasses." He told us and wanted to turn around to get the paperwork, but I stopped him.

"B-but can I wear Contact lenses too?" I asked and he turned back around.

"If that's okay for you and your Mother than yeah. But I would say you get some Glasses in case they stop working or you lose them." He said and I nodded. He turned back around to get the paperwork for the Test's.

My Mother looked at me, concerned, and then leaned to my ear to Whisper in it, "Are you sure that you want Contact lenses?"

I nodded and send her a reassuring smile. Soon the Doctor got the Test's ready and I did all of them. After that, we walked to the room were different glasses were and looked around and tried to find the right ones. I choose some round glasses because they looked cute and I wouldn't wear them often, like only when I'm alone with my Family or alone in the evening.

They said the glasses and Contact lenses would take a bit of time to get Ready. So my Mother gave them her Number, so they could call us when they're ready and we could pick them up, and we drove back home.

After two weeks, my Glasses and Contact lenses were ready and we picked them up. When we were home, I immediately tried the Contact lenses and it worked pretty well. It felt a bit weird, but you get used to it.

I did this everyday now and no one every saw that I needed them. In school I only told my Best friends, so Millie and Dante, they said it cool but I should really were glasses sometimes. I ignored that and continued wearing my Contact lenses.

The reason why I didn't want to wear the Glasses, was because I didn't want my Boyfriend to be disgusted by me. I was scared that if he saw me with glasses he'd say I'm weird and would leave me.

With 'My Boyfriend' I mean Aidan Gallagher. We've been together since I got the role as Number eight in 'The Umbrella Academy'. I played Number Five's Love interest, so we met up and immediately clicked.

I know that he wouldn't say I'm weird and would leave me because of some stupid glasses, but I was still scared.

This worked for almost 6 months, but then the Contact lenses started to hurt. (a/n idk if they hurt. I wear glasses and not Contact lenses) I run as fast as I could to the Bathroom and took them out. As they were out, I sighed in relief but then remembered that I'd have to wear the glasses.

Aidan comes over today and I was Happy about that, since we didn't do anything together to be safe with the Virus. Of course we called each other like every day, but it would be nice to see him in person again. So, since my Parents are out for the weekend and the state allowed people to meet again, we decided to meet at my House and he stays for the Weekend.

I didn't want him to see me in glasses, but if I don't wear them and don't wear the Contact lenses, it could get worse and I don't want that.

I brushed it off and took out some towels to take a shower and then get ready for the Movie evening that we planned. I got out of the shower and brush my Hair before going to my Bedroom to change. I changed into my grey sweatpants with some white socks and a Black oversized Hoodie of Aidans. I dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I went back into the bathroom and looked into the Mirror before putting on my Glasses.

It looked cute actually. I didn't expect that, but that's only my Opinion. I'm scared of what Aidan thinks. He probably won't like it at all.

I brushed that off and grabbed my phone before going downstairs and getting some Water. I sat down on the couch and just went on my phone so the time flies by faster.

I soon heard the doorbell ring and shot up to answer it. I opened the Door and saw a bright smiling Aidan. I smiled back at him and then hugged him really tight. He hugged me back and swayed us around a bit. He then kissed my head and whispered, "Hey Beautiful."

"Hey Handsome" I whispered back and kept my face in his chest. After a second or two, I pulled away from the hug and led him inside. "Do you want anything to Drink? Maybe eat? God I'm Hungry."

He chuckled as I spoke and sat down on the couch. "Water would be nice. Eat later. And I'm Hungry too. Well not as Hungry as you." he said with a smirk.

"Haha." I laughed sarcastically and grabbed him a glass and filled Water. I went back to him and handed him his Water. I sat down next to him and clicked on Netflix. "What do you want to watch?" I asked him and layed my head on his shoulder.

"How about (Your favorite Movie)?" He suggested and I nodded and started the Movie. I layed my head on his chest while he swung his arm over my shoulders and rubbed my arm up and down.

About half way through the Movie, Aidan grabbed the remote and paused the Movie. He grabbed me and put me on his lap while I gasped in surprise. He made me look at him, so I was straddling him, and then asked.

"Since when do you have Glasses?"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes in thought. When I opened them again, Aidan send me a reassuring smile so I told him everything.

"It was six months ago. I found out that something was wrong with my eyes and went to the Doctor's. They said I needed glasses and I asked them if I could wear Contact lenses and not glasses. They said Yes but I should still have some glasses, in case something is wrong. And Today they hurt all of a sudden. So I put on my glasses instead of the Contact lenses." I explained and looked down before continuing, "I'm sorry if you think it's ugly. I'm going to get another appointment to get new ones-"

I was cut off by Aidans soft lips pressing against mine. I kissed back and he cupped my cheeks in his hands before pulling away. "Don't do that, okay? I think it's cute, maybe even hot. Forget the Contact lenses and wear the glasses. In my Opinion, it's cuter with glasses." He said in a soft voice and I chuckled at his comment about thinking it's Hot.

"Okay. I won't wear them anymore. I've been struggling to put them in either way." I told him and looked down.

He lifted my Head up and looked at me in confusion, "Wait, why did you put them in then?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.

I sighed and looked back at him, "I thought that if you see me with glasses; you'd be disgusted and would leave me. I was just scared that if I change you'd loose interest in me and leave me for one of the popular Girls." I told him and tried to avoid eye contact, but he moved my head so I was looking at him.

He kissed me and I kissed back. The kiss was passionate and full with Love and adoration. He soon pulled away but I could still feel his breath on my lips. "I would never leave you for one of those Girls. I love you and that will never change."

And with that our lips connected again. We moved in sync and let out soft noises as we continued to kiss. Before it got too heated, we both pulled away and smiled at each other. I wanted to get off of his lap, but he stopped me and instead of setting me down, he turned me around so I was facing the TV. He pulled me close so my back was against his chest.

He rested his head in the crook of my neck and layed little kisses there as I grabbed the remote and continued the Movie. The rest of the Weekend was sweet and caring. There were heated moments... Or nights... But in the End everything was fine.

'Why didn't I tell him earlier?'

_____________________________
A/n
1586 Words
Hope you like it... The End was a bit bad but... Well idk...

-Theresa