Homework Partner (Nicky)

(^Your room^)

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

-Nicky POV

"I don't want to do this." I told my siblings as we all sat on the couch and discussed whether I should ask her or not.

With 'her' I mean Y/N L/N. She's been my Crush ever since she moved here, which is a year ago. I have every class with her and since I don't get what we have to do at our Homework; all my siblings said I should ask her for help.

"Come onnnn. Just ask her, do homework and then you tell her you love her." Dawn said and gave me my Phone so I could call her.

I sighed, "Okay fine. I'll ask her." I said and dialed her Number. I pressed the button to call her and held the phone to my ear. It rings and then it happens...

She picks up.

Phone call:
Nicky=this
You=this

Hello?

Hello Y-Y/N. Here's Nicky. Can I ask you something?

Uh.. S-sure go on.

I wanted to ask you, if uh you could help me with our homework from Today.

Yeah sure! Come over to my house and I'll help you then.

Okay. Uh see you soon.

C'ya Nick!

End of call.

"She said yes." I told the others and they all cheered for me. "Well I'm going to get my school stuff."

I ran upstairs and got my school back with all my homework in it. I ran back downstairs and Ricky, Dicky and Dawn stood in front of the stairs. Dicky patted my back and put something in my hand.

I opened my hand to look at what it is. It is a... Condom ?! "What the-" I got cut off by Ricky.

"We think you'll need it."

"Wha-"

"In case you two get together and it all gets heated." said dawn. I looked at them weirdly, before putting the Condom in my pocket and walking to the door.

"Bye Guys!" I said before leaving through the door. I got on my bike and drove off to Y/N's house.

Is it really going to end there? Do I really need the Condom? We are just doing homework, not anything else. Well whatever. I'm going to my Crush's house! Okay I should really calm down.

I arrive at her house and put my bike beside the Garage and walk over to the door. I ring the bell and hear footsteps coming from behind the door. The door opens and reveals a smiling Y/N.

"Hey Nicky! Come on in." she greeted and opened the door wider so I could go in. She had some jeans shorts and a really tight shirt on. It kinda turned me on.