Kiss (Aidan)

-2nd Person POV

You laid on your stomach on Aidan's Bed when he came running into his room.

"Hey Y/N! Can you help me learn for my next scene?" He asked excited.

"Uh yeah sure." You said, sitting up. "How can I help you-?"

You were cut short by Aidan, grabbing your waist, twisting you around and bending down to you. He kissed you fast and passionate on the lips.

While he did that, you let out a surprised squeal, but kissed him back immediately.

Soon, he stood you back up and started to pull away. You basically stuck to his lip, but soon had to pull away as he stood straight again.

You blushed a deep red and smiled like a goof. Aidan was smiling, too, as he cupped your cheek and kissed the other.

"Thank you for helping me." He whispered before pulling away and walkingto the door. "Get ready for Dinner this evening. I'll take you out." He said, grabbing his jacket and leaving through the Door.

You were speechless.

"I Love you!" You yelled after him.

"I Love you, too!" He yelled back.

You smiled to yourself before getting ready for your date with Aidan.

_____________________________
A/n
200 Words
It's been wayyyy too long since I updated this book the last time. I have so many Chapters started and one of them is for Christmas. Last year... Happy new Year btw... Yay!...

Also, would you be okay with me uploading with a Threesome?

I played too much Sims Today... so here is this.

I'll try to work on the next chapter of 'My Girl' soon. I proooomissseeee.

Again. I'm Sorrrryyyy.

-Theresa