Michael Jackson (Aidan)

A/N
Sry if you don't like this singing stuff.. But it's just random stuff that came in my mind.

_____________________________

-Y/N POV

I was called into a studio by some producer called Robert Mcgreen. (A/N Random name btw... Continue) He said, since Michael Jackson died a few years ago, there is a Michael Jackson week. Where actors, that normally don't sing, sing a few songs of Michael Jackson.

When I got there, he told me to go into the recording room where the lyrics of the song already wait for me.

I stepped into the room and took the sheet with the song on it. It read 'Beat it by Michael Jackson'. Yasssss ! I love this song.

It'll be on the radio and they won't say who the actor is. At the end of the song, however, the actor's name is said while we can't tell anyone.

"Okay, ready?" Robert asked me from behind the window. I nodded and cleared my throat so I don't have a rasp in my voice.

The song began and I began to sing. I'm so excited. I love Michael Jackson and his music.

---Time skip a few days---

I was at a Café working. I have this job besides acting. The people there are nice and you don't have a uniform besides an Apron that is olive green with the name of the Café on it. (A/N The picture above just without the Starbucks sign)

I was just making some coffee and cleaning the counter. It was still early so no one was here except me and some co-workers.

---Time skip a few hours---

-Aidan POV

I was driving to the Café where Y/N works at. I wanted to surprise her and spend the day with her.

Y/N. The girl I fell in love with two years ago. She can brighten the mood by coming into the room. She brings a smile on my face when I'm sad. She makes me feel butterflies when we sing or act together. I never want to let her go. She's my everything. I love her so much.

I turned on the radio and a guy in the radio began to talk, "Today is the third day of the Michael Jackson week, and today we have a pretty young actress here. Good luck finding out who she is. The song is 'Beat it' have fun listening to it!"

'Beat it'. Y/N's favorite song. I'm actually pretty excited on finding out who sings it.

But as the song started and the person began to sing, I was shocked at who it was.

They told him, "Don't you ever come around here"
"Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear"
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it

I could recognize this Voice everywhere.

You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

This angelic Voice, that could calm you down in the worse days.

Just beat it (beat it), beat it (beat it)
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it (beat it)
Just beat it (beat it, uh)

Y/N's Voice. But why didn't she tell me?

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it