I Missed You (Five)

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

-Five POV

I didn't like it at all to be back at the Comission. But it's for my Family and for the World. But there was one thing that I wanted to know.

Is Y/N okay?

Y/N and I were Best friends when I worked at the Comission. She is my age and I wanted to stop the Apocalypse with her, but I couldn't bring her with me. I was too late to grab her and bring her with me.

Y/N was 'made' by the Comission. They started an experiment and as a result Y/N was born. They trained her to be a perfect weapon. She could fight in any way. Guns or knives or even a normal fist fight. Y/N won every time.

When I got out of the Handler's office, because the lunch bell rang and I wanted to explore a bit myself, I saw Y/N coming out of the training room.

She was wearing some black shorts with a white cropped top and white sneakers with some white socks.

^This is what you wear^

This kinda turned me on... I mean, you could see her bra through her white top and she was sweating. Plus she also looked young again. But why?

She walked down the hall to her given room. I walked up to her room and knocked on the door. I heard a soft 'Come in' and opened the door to see her standing in the middle of the room with a water bottle in her hand.

"Uhm... Can I help you?" she asked. She doesn't recognize me. I mean who would? Last time I saw her, I was a 58 year old man and now I'm back in my teenage body.

"You don't recognize me, do you?" I asked her and looked down, chuckling a bit.

"Uh, no sorry. But u-uh we can get to know each other." she suggested.

"There's no need to do That, Y/N." I said and smirked at her. She gave me a confused look so I continued. "Okay, let's start simple. I'm Five. Five Hargreeves." I said walking closer to her.

Her eyes widened as she just now recognized me. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed and pulled me into a hug. "Five Hargreeves, you son of a bitch! Where were you and why do you look so good!?" she said and giggled.

I hugged her back and chuckled at her Question. "I got my equations wrong. Anyway, I think the real question here is, why are you so young again?"

She let go of the hug and looked down at her body, "I have no idea. But it happened after you left and I kinda like it. So yeah..." she explained and looked back up at me.

"Back to my Question... WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?" she asked and sat down on her bed

I chuckled again, "Trying to safe the World, Y/N. And to see my Siblings again... Well they are still pretty dumb." I explained and sat down next to her.