Funny Umbrella Academy memes as scene's

A/n
These are just funny pictures with Text that I found on Pinterest as scene's (Y/N included)...Enjoy!
_____________________________

-Third Person POV (Five)

Y/N, Vanya, Klaus and Diego all sat in the Living room as Luther was sitting in the corner of the room, whining about that Reginald sent him to the Moon

"You know what I'm gonna say it." Vanya sighed from beside Y/N. The Girl looked up from her phone and looked at Vanya confused.

'What is she going to say?' Y/N asked herself, looking over at her friends that looked at Vanya kinda proud.

"Do it." Diego said with a smirk as he pointed his knife at Vanya.

Vanya stood up from the couch, "I'm goNNA SAY IT!" she exclaimed with her voice getting louder and things starting to shake.

Klaus ate some Popcorn as he exclaimed, "DO IT SISTA!"

Y/N just watched the scene in front of her unfold, still not knowing what they are talking about.

"I DONT CARE THAT DAD SENT YOU TO THE MOON!" Vanya yelled and things started flying across the room. Y/N saved herself on the floor as the couch she sat on flew away. Klaus was still sitting on his couch as it flew away. Diego was flying around while exclaiming 'WHOO!'

Luther gasped dramatically before running out of the room.

Y/N shook her head and stood up while muttering, "Finally someone said it." She walked over to Vanya and hugged her before leaving the room.

~
-Third Person POV (Aidan)

Y/N and Aidan stood next to each other as they said their lines for their scene's

"The World's ending in three days." Aidan said seriously while clutching his hand on his side.

It was Emmy's time to say her line, so she thought about her line. Not knowing what her line is, she said,"I heard a rumour that it's not."

"Man that was easy." Y/N said and moved out of her position. Everyone laughed and went back to their first positions to start the scene new.