I Can't Wait to Go Home (Nicky)

(^That's what you wear^)

-Y/N POV

It's been 3 years since my Step Mother took me away from Boulder. Away from my Memory's, Friends, and my Boyfriend, Nicky Harper. I don't even wanna know if he has a new Girlfriend or he actually waited for me.

The reason why she even took me away, was that my Father died and she said she's going to 'take care' of me. She never did that. I was more like cleaning up and making her dinner and stuff.

My Mother died when I was 5 years old and my Father found a Girlfriend ten years after that. He wanted to be there for me, but then I told him it's okay. He married her only months after that and died a year after that on cancer.

Funny. It is as if I'm Cinderella, but my prince is gone and I can't get back. Or so I thought.

I was currently in the Kitchen, doing the dishes, while my Step Mom was on the couch, watching TV.

It wasn't until then, that I heard a knock on the Door and my Step Mom yelling, "Y/N! Go answer the Door and hurry up!"

I sighed and walked to the Door. I opened it and saw a Woman standing there. She looked oddly familiar. As if I saw her somewhere before.

"Y/N? Is that you?" The Woman asked and I nodded, looking confused. "God you've grown. You look just like my Sister."

"Uhm, I'm sorry, but may I ask who you are?" I asked her while looking weirdly at her.

"Oh, of course you don't remember me. The last time I saw you, you went as far as here," she said and pointed to her hip, "I'm your aunt. Your mother was my Sister. I wanted to take you to my house but your father said he got it and so I thought you'd be okay." she stopped to see my reaction and I mentioned for her to continue.

"As soon as I heard that your father died, I made my way to find you and soon I found you. I came here and heard the shouting. Are you okay?" she continued.

I was speechless at that point. I have a Aunt? I forgot about her? Can she take me back to Boulder? What if my Step Mom won't let me go? Speaking of which, my Step Mom came to the front door with a bright fake smile on her face. She probably heard what my Aunt just said.

She swung an arm over my shoulders and spoke up. "Hello, how can I help you?" she asked and I send her a death stare.

My Aunt smiled sarcastically at her and said, "Well, I'm here to take Y/N with me."

I send my Step Mother a smirk as she had a weird look on her face. "No, no, no. You can't do that! I promised her father that I'll be there for her. I'm not breaking this promise. And she clearly doesn't want to go." she exclaimed and I scoffed.

"Actually," I started, putting her arm away from my shoulders and going over to my Aunts side. "I want to go." I ended.

"But you can't-"

"We can. I have this," My Aunt said and reached into her bag, taking out a paper, "Here. There is everything on. I'm gonna take her back to Boulder and she'll live with me."

My Step Mom took the paper and read through it. She groaned and rolled her eyes, "Fine." she said and went back inside.

Me and my Aunt turned to each other and squealed like little children while jumping up and down. After a few seconds, we stopped and I told her that I was going to pack. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I packed everything up and then ran out of the front door, placing the stuff in the back of my Aunts car and getting in the passenger seat.

We drove for hours and soon arrived to her house. It was near the school, 10 minutes with the bike I guess. I have my own room with a large bed, a desk, two big Windows and a TV.