It All Started With... (Aidan)

-Narrator POV

A weird feeling.

Yes, it started with a weird feeling. You may think it was Love, but that wasn't it. Let me tell you what it was. It all started in the year 2027...

...

You are a 24 year old teacher at a Primary School. You were just writing something down on the board as the kids wrote it down on their paper. That was until you heard a small voice from one side of the classroom.

"Ms.L/N?" You turned around and saw Ryan Gallagher on his seat, looking pale. You ended the last sentence on the board and than went over to him.

"Yes Ryan, what's wrong?" You asked him as you crouched down in front of him. He looked down at you, almost as if he'd had to throw up.

"I-I Have this weird feeling in my stomach." He told you and you frowned. You looked at his face with concern.

You stood up and turned to the class and said,"Discuss this while I'm going to the infirmary room with Ryan." They all nodded and you turned back around to face Ryan. "Come on. Let's go, Ryan." You said and he nodded and stood up too.

You went to go to the Infirmary room with Ryan, but stopped as you heard Ryan gagging. He was going to throw up. The only near bathroom was at your office. So you took Ryan's hand and ran to your office and into the bathroom. He immediately went to the toilet and threw up. After a while, you took him to your office and he sat down on a chair that was in front of the desk. You sat down on your office chair and took the phone in your hand,"Who do I have to call so you get picked up?"

Ryan held his stomach and whimpered before saying,"My Dad. I'm staying there this week." You looked at him with sympathy and then dialed the number. You called it and soon someone answered the phone.

"Hello?" The Person on the other side of the phone asked.

You looked at Ryan the whole time you were talking, "Hello. Is this Ryan Gallagher's Dad?" You asked and the person on the other line said yes. "Well, I'm Y/N L/N, his teacher. Is there any chance that you could pick him up? He said he didn't feel well and threw up as we were going to the Infirmary room."

"Oh! Yes, of course. I'll be there in 5." He said and you two said your goodbye's and then hung up.

"Your father is coming. I'll get your things and you stay here, okay?" You ask him and he nodded, sniffling a bit. You walked out of the room and into the classroom to get his things. Right after that, you walked back to your office. You laid Ryan's things down by the Door and then sat back down on your chair. Soon, Mr.Gallagher came and walked inside your office.

"Ah, Hello Mr. Gallagher. Thank you for coming so quickly." You greeted Mr.Gallagher.

"No problem." He smiled before turning to Ryan and crouching down."Hey, are you alright Buddy?" He asked with a concerned look on his Face. Ryan nodded weakly and hugged his father's legs as he stood up straight again.

You smiled softly at them and then turned your attention to Mr.Gallagher. "Uhm... Mr.Galla-"

"Aidan is okay." He interrupted you with a smile. You smiled back.

"Well, Aidan. Can I ask you a question alone, please?" You asked Aidan and he nodded before sending Ryan into the hallway so he'd wait for him there. "Please take a seat." You said and Aidan took a seat on the chair Ryan was previously on.