Fake Hickey (Aidan)

-Aidan POV

I am currently in my car driving to the most beautiful Girl in the world, Y/N. My Girlfriend. One day hopefully my Wife.

We met at the Café she works at. I just got told, that she plays C/N in The Umbrella Academy. We talked on Instagram and she send me the Address of the Café. We talked and had fun, but we started as Best Friends. Two months after the first season of TUA, I asked her out and we started dating.

We are a couple for about two and a half years now and I couldn't be happier.

I'm going over to Y/N's house because we wanted to go to the Film premiere of her new Movie, (Movie's name).

As I arrive at her house; I park the car, get out and lock it. I walk up to her door and ring the bell. The door opens and reveals her Mother.

As she sees me, she smiles and says, "Hello dear, come on in. Y/N is upstairs. " She opens the door wider.

I thank her and step inside. I walk up the stairs and knock on her Bedroom door. I hear a small 'Come in!' and step inside and close the door behind me.

I see her at her closet only in her bra and underwear, looking for something to wear. "Hey Baby." she said, not even looking over at me.

"Hey babe." I said and kissed her head. I looked into her closet and asked her, "why don't you put this on?"

I held up this:

"Wow. How did I get a Boyfriend with such a good taste?" she asked with a chuckle.

I only chuckled and sat down on her bed. She puts the pants on and then turns to me, "Can you help me with the Corset please?" she asked and gestured behind her back.

"Sure" I said and turned her around so I could tie the corset. "Can you move your Hair a bit?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah sure." she said and moved her hair out of the way.

I tied the corset and went to give her a little kiss on the neck, but then I saw a small red mark on her neck.

I frowned and asked, "What's this?" I tapped on the mark and she winced.

"Is that a Hickey? Are you cheating on me?! It's probably Dante. I knew you would go to him one day. But why?" I asked as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Okay first, Dante is my Best friend and second, I'd never do that to you." she said calmly.

"THEN WHAT IS IT?!" I yelled at her and she flinched. I felt bad for making her flinch. But I am mad and sad and confused. I just... I don't know.

"MY FRIEND WANTED TO STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR WITH A STRAIGHTENER AND IT CAME ON MY NECK!" she yelled with her eyes closed, scared of my reaction.

"THAT CAN'T BE TRUE! YOUR HAIR ISN'T EVEN STRAIGHT!" I yelled and pointed at her hair.

She opened her eyes and looked at me scared. "You know how my Hair is. It got thicker and thicker. So I showered this morning and it was back to normal. She said it should look straight and then she did that. You know how she is when it's about hair and stuff." she said and rolled her eyes.

I calmed down a bit, "But... When were you there?" I asked her.

"Yesterday. I wanted to meet her again, since I haven't met people from my old school in a long time. I told her about the premiere and she said my hair should look good today. I didn't want to, but I can't say No to my friends. You know how I get than. I freak out and don't know what to do. I'm sorry I should have told you earlier. " she apologized and walked over to her bed and sat down.

I sighed and walked over to her," It's okay. I overreacted. I just... You know what happened with my last Girlfriend and I don't want that to happen again. " I told her and held her in my arms.

"That won't happen. I'm not like her. And I love you like hell. I wouldn't forgive myself if I'd do that. I want to spent the rest of my life with you. Never forget that, okay?" she said and hugged my waist.

I chuckled and hugged her back, "Okay. And I love you too." I said and kissed her head. "Come on. Get your hair and make up done and we make our way to your film premiere."

She hummed in response and went over to her little hair and makeup table.

She got ready and we both got into my car. We drove there and had a lot of fun. After that, we drove back to her house, changed into comfortable clothes, cuddled and watched Netflix until we both fell asleep.

____________________________
A/n
840 Words
Short but I hope you like it.

-Theresa