Chapter 7

A FEW WEEKS LATER(Yasuko is a little over a year old now...yay!!) Trigger Warning: Mentions Rape, Abuse, And Suicide

"Korra...you have to go, I promise I'll be fine," Asami looked her in the eyes.

"No you won't....Something's going to happen, I can feel it...." Korra wrapped her arms tighter around Asami and buried her face in her neck.

"I'll be okay. Bolin and Mako are coming over, they'll make sure I'm fine," Asami tried to convince her.

"I don't wanna leave....I know I have to be the Avatar, but I need to protect you...you don't know how dangerous my uncle is, Sami. Why do you think I got out the second I turned eighteen?" Korra protested.

"I know, and I hate that you had to go through that. But you still have a job, and I won't be here alone. I'll be fine."

"Promise to call me if anything goes wrong? Promise?" Korra asked.

"I promise. I love you so much, make it back home safe," Asami put her forehead against Korra's.

"I will. I love you too," Korra cupped Asami's face in her hands and kissed her. She pouted before letting go and walking out the front door.

~~~~~

"UNCLE BOLIN IS IN THE HOUSE!" Bolin yelled as he walked through the front door with Pabu on his shoulder. He was greeted by Asami, Yasuko, Naga, and Jinora with one big hug.

"Hey Bolin. How's Opal?" Jinora asked.

"She's fine, just been taking care of- oh. My. Gosh." Bolin trailed into a whole new thought.

"What?" Asami raised an eyebrow confused as they all pulled out of the hug.

"IS THAT ANOTHER MINI KORRA!" Bolin squealed as he ran over to Kaia and lifted her into a bone-crushing hug. "IT'S. SO. CUTE!"

Kaia wiggled out of the hug before jumping straight into Jinora's arms, pouting as Jinora held her like she was a baby.

"That's actually Korra's younger sister, Kaia. She's fourteen and, well I don't think she needs more of an introduction," Asami said.

"Bo!" Yasuko chirped happily, making grabby hands toward Bolin.

"My favorite Mini Korra!" Bolin grabbed her and threw her in the air a few times. "No offense Kaia, I don't know you enough for you to be my favorite Mini Korra."

"None taken," Kaia muttered. "Please don't tell me the other brother is like this, Noodles?"

"Bolin is the extremely sweet and overly affectionate one. Mako is the gay one who comes off as mean and broody and tries to act like he doesn't care about things, but he actually does care. Or Bolin has green eyes and Mako's are more of a golden red," Jinora explained. She finally put Kaia down on the floor.

Bolin was running around the house with Yasuko lifted into the air, making airplane noises as the baby held her arms out like wings.

Kaia smoothed the wrinkles in her clothes but shrieked when she saw a flash of red run around her feet, immediately jumping back into Jinora's arms shrieking, "The fuck is that?!"

"Language," Jinora scolded.

"I apologize deeply, m'lady. What the fuck is that miniature, furry orange and red colored mammal?"

"I- good enough," Jinora sighed. "That's Bolin's pet fire ferret, Pabu. He's harmless, see?"

Pabu crawled up Jinora's body and licked near her ear causing the girl to laugh because she was ticklish. Kaia took a breath of relief before standing on the ground.