Chapter 17

Weeks Later (New Years Eve)

Korra was focusing on meditating in the room with Kaia, both of them trying to summon Kyoshi.

There was a bright light and they opened their eyes.

"Ayooooo!" Kaia yelled. "Who the fuck let Green Giant in my room?!"

"Haha, very funny," Kyoshi rolled her eyes and walked over to Kaia, picking her up by the hood to her frog pajama onesies, like a mother picking up her pup by the scruff. "Why did the blue M&M whose dressed as a fucking frog and her older sister whose wearing a sky bison onesie summon me?"

Kaia crossed her arms and pouted, just hanging there.

"Okay, Kyoshi, hear me out!" Korra hopped up and stood on Kaia's bed so that she was closer to making eye contact with Kyoshi. "You should spend New Years eve with us! I can get Rangi real quick and we can vibe!"

"Uhh....I-Is Opal here?"

"Yeah...she's completely wasted now so its worse....."

"Nothing in this world has ever scared me. But Opal, that horny bitch....." Kyoshi visibly shuddered. "She's scary...."

"Yeah its bad. But all of the kids are with Wing, Wei, and Bolin in Zaofu! We have Kya, Lin, Opal, Asami, Kaia, Ikki, Jinora, Kai, Mako and Wu. Zila is out getting food but she'll be here."

"Fine. But if Opal starts trying to fuck me-"

"She won't. She'll behave. I think."

~~~~~

Everyone stared in awe as Kyoshi and Rangi walked into the living room. Of course Opal's drunk ass was the first one to say something.

"Daddy Kyoshi and Mommy Rangi!" Opal drunkenly stumbled over to them. "I-I still want to be railed by you guys! Woah you are tall~"

"I told you all I'm 7'4, why are you acting surprised?" Kyoshi firmly grabbed Opal's wrist as she tried to touch her hair. Opal stared up at her with wide eyes.

"Am I allowed to drink alcohol?" Kaia tugged on Korra's sleeve repeatedly, while Ikki began doing the same to Jinora.

"No," Jinora said. "You're fourteen. Kaia, you're fourteen too."

"Sorry kids," Korra agreed, "But you guys are too young."

"See? If you aren't going to listen to me listen to Korra."

"But Kai is sixteen and you turn sixteen in a few days and you both are drinking!" Ikki whined. "You're bipolar."

"Yeah," Kaia added, "Drinking alcohol can mess with you."

"And you both have ADHD so don't fucking go there," Jinora snapped back immediately.

"Ikki, Kaia, yes they are sixteen but they're mature," Korra pointed out. "Last time you and Kaia were alone, completely sober may I remind you, Kaia got shot and broke her ankle and you two committed four federal crimes. So the answer is no."

Kaia and Ikki both pouted, looked at each other, smirked, then began to whine and rapidly tug on Korra's sleeves extremely fast, "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE!"

"Oh my fucking god!" Korra complained. "Fine! But if you two have a hangover or start spazzing its on you!"

"Yay!" They both ran into the kitchen and began pouring glasses.

"I want milk. Wu, can you come get milk with me?" Kai slurred.

"I want some milk too!" Wu exclaimed, drunk, dragging Kai into the kitchen as they began to hunt for milk.