zone 29: secrets

[i dont know

myself either]

Sana's POV

"So you want me to keep an eye on Wonyoung?" Jeongin asks me and I nod.

"Please, you love Hana, do it for her," I ask, sitting with Jeongin in his room. He purses his lips and rubs his face as he thinks.

"Look, I will do it," Jeongin says and I hug him tight to thank him. "But," his hesitation makes me pause, "I can't make any promises that I won't tell Hyunjin." I pout and nod, understanding his perspective.

"I don't know if Wonyoung will do something to Hana but if she does try anything, I'm telling Hyunjin," Jeongin says.

"If she tries anything, tell me before telling Hyunjin at least," I say and Jeongin stares at me for a long time.

I know that Jeongin is really close to Hyunjin and tells him a lot but this is the one thing that must be kept a secret. I decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to tell Hyunjin about Wonyoung's potential scheme because, for starters, he would think I'm delusional and crazy if I don't have any evidence. Second, he seems happy with her and I don't want to ruin what he has just because I'm trying to protect my sister.

"Deal," Jeongin says.

Before we can finish our conversation, a knock is heard at Jeongin's door. He opens it to reveal Hyunjin. I sit up and clear my throat.

"Hey, Hyunjin," Jeongin says and then looks back at me. I make eye contact with Hyunjin and send him a little wave.

"Was I interrupting anything?" Hyunjin asks, looking a little clueless. I hope he wasn't listening in on us.

"No," we both say at the same time.

"I was just leaving so," I say and step out of Jeongin's room. "I'll talk to you guys later. Bye Jeongin," I eye him and he nods, knowing that he has to keep his mouth shut.

Hana's POV

I let go of Jaehyun as I look around for Hyunjin from where I am standing when suddenly somebody interrupts me.

"What's with all the hugging? Where's mine?" We hear Jungwoo joke as he spread his arms out. Jaehyun and I giggle as Jungwoo wraps his big arms around the both of us. I notice Wonyoung arrive and glare at me before finding a table to eat at. I smile it off and try not to think anything of it. I need to get out of here and put my mind on something else. Seeing Wonyoung and Hyunjin is too much for me and I don't know how to control this aching feeling inside me. An idea pops into my head and I look back at Jaehyun.

"Is there any time when I can scavenge?" I ask after we break our group hug. I need to get my mind off everything for a while. Jaehyun eyes me, knowing that there is something I have been burying in my mind.

"I'll ask Jinyoung but he can be pretty hesitant letting people go out, especially you," Jaehyun says and points his finger at me, making me pout. Sana and Hyunho arrive for breakfast and Hyunho immediately runs over to me. I smile and pick him up.

"Not this rascal again," I grin and bop his nose.

After eating, I decide to ask Jinyoung right away while the idea is still fresh in my mind so I won't back out on it later. I make my way to his office and propose my plan but he immediately rejects it.

"Why am I not allowed to go out?" I pout at Jinyoung and he crosses his arms and sighs.

"Why do you want to go out so bad? Is there something important you need?" Jinyoung asks. I purse my lips, trying to think of something because I know that there is nothing I need necessarily.