zone 38: intruder

a/n
i really left yall for a whole month wtf im so sorry

life is kinda hectic i have gone through so much while i was away omg

i got into a car crash
had exams
just finished school today
went to prom
got a boyfriend? like wtf didnt see that one coming
and now im here trying to help yall and provide for my loves

Felix's POV

"We have...history with them," Chenle uncovers and they all nod in agreement. Jihyo's jaw drops in shock and she looks at me and Changbin in doubt.

"Let them explain," Changbin interrupts. "They're good people." I nod in agreement, knowing that they are far from what YG's group is like, especially since Chenle cherishes his small, white fluffball in his backpack.

After their interviews with Jihyo, they were all cleared by her and were allowed to stay as long as they follow the rules and curfew. I was glad that she came around but it still seemed like some people were suspicious of them. It looks like word got out that they used to be a part of YG. It was probably Changbin and Jae who spilled. I noticed people eyeing them and tried my best to let them know that they are harmless but it's hard when you know that ex-members of one of the most powerful and savage groups are here.

Since Jiah's group used to be a part of YG until they ran away due to their unethical practices, Jihyo made me ask me to help us save Hana and Jinyoung. It was hard to convince her and her group of friends since they ran away from YG after Jiah and Jena were treated really badly there as well as the other people who were there. Since they were such a small group in a reckless and dangerous safe zone, they had no power to do anything so they decided to run away.

We arrived at night to make it easier for me to sneak around the area without the guards seeing. I watch Jaemin and Jisung approach the YG gates and place their weapons on the ground. Jiah hovers behind the bush beside me and I notice her shaking in fear. I'm so sorry I got you into this mess, Jiah. Her legs shake as she watches her brother and best friend ring the buzzer to alarm the guards of their arrival.

I take her hand in mine to comfort her and her legs slow down. I notice her glance down and sigh, tightening her grip on me to show that she is glad I'm there with her. I'm not going to let anything happen to her or her friends.

"Lookie here!" One of the guards yells as the gates open. "Is that? Jaemin and Jisung? The runaways?"

"Oooh, YG will love this," the other claps his hands sinisterly. I listen closely, looking for a way to sneak in quickly.

"You said there is a hidden post right where you enter right?" I whisper to Jiah and she nods. I'm glad that it is almost dark cause the guards won't notice me if I move fast enough. I squeeze Jiah's hand who looks pale and nervous. "I'm right here okay," I assure her and she nods. I super speed past the guards and into the safe zone. I find the post and enter it, closing the door behind me and catching my breath. Jiah breathes heavily.

"Ow, what is that ringing?" Jiah scratches her ear after adjusting to her regular speed again.

"Yeah, after a while you get used to it," I refer to the high-pitched ringing that occurs when I super speed. "You okay?" Jiah nods and starts shaking her legs again anxiously. She looks around the room as if she is very familiar with this place. She rubs her arms nervously as she tries to figure out what we should do next.

"Are they okay?" Jiah asks, referring to Jaemin and Jisung. I listen in closely to figure out where they are outside.

"Just wait until YG sees you two," One of the guards chuckles evilly.