chapter five: confrontation.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

 "Y/n?" Amilia calls out, dismissing the others as she closed in on you, her eyes crazed with sombreness

"Y/n?" Amilia calls out, dismissing the others as she closed in on you, her eyes crazed with sombreness. "Yeah? What do you want?" You calmly ask her, watching as her hands thread together as she attempts to speak to you; her nerves seemed to get the best of her.

"Can I ask you something?" She questions, her lips thinned as she stood nearby you, her vulnerability heavily on display.

"Yeah? Do you want to take this somewhere else, or do you want to do it here?" You ask her, your brow perking up as you still felt sympathy towards her, despite her slandering your name in a sense — being hurt by someone you love hurts, even if they never returned the loyalty you held.

You were once in the same boat as her, so you couldn't help but feel guilty for your actions, though you hadn't done much. You would describe what happened with Eren a few weeks ago, but you had both promised not to say anything. No matter how bad someone hurt you, you wouldn't dare to reveal their personal situations.

"I want to do it elsewhere, I don't want to talk about it in front of people. I'm only here to ask you, just you," She says, her eyes briefly meeting Sasha's before they readjust to fit yours.

"You try something and I swear I won't hesitate to hurt you again," Sasha calmly states, a smile still gentle against her face.

"Sash, I'll be fine," She knew you would be as you could muster up a deadly storm when needed, as you had once done last year. It was an event you wasn't ready to recall.

You get out of your seat, whispering goodbye to Sasha before you began to follow her to a place that you did not know of. If she was attempting to fight you, you wouldn't hesitate to give her a fight, though you were attempting to avoid conflict. She keeps hesitantly walking until she's near an outside area, the windows tinted with a gentle black hue. You wondered what this place was, but a lot of the money-fixated students would claim areas with a whisper to the ear of the superior. She sat nearby a bench, motioning for you to sit opposite her so she could question you.