chapter forty-one!: the cabin.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐍.

18.6k words: synopsis of acts: crying, headaches, panic attack, nausea, talks of the past, suspicion, anger, the second choice, jealousy, realisation, false fantasy, attempting to fill a void, sasha crying & throwing up, niccolo being an ass, eren crying, light smut: oral (m) receiving, cumming, whimpering, crying, whining, begging, breast pinching, grinding, pressing against.

I'm not sorry for this chapter, and the next one. :) I can promise you, there's only one more long ass chapter.

It was early in the morning. You and Eren resided within your shared bed, sheltering with one another. A morning coldness rested within the room.

It was a coldness you weren't as fond of. So, you couldn't help but bundle up with Eren, attempting to suppress a feeling that made your body feel nauseous.

Feeling like clumpy butter, that was what you felt like, some days, unable to co-operate. You remained tired, flocked with headaches and many other issues. But you remained functioning, in need of Eren to massage your breasts. They felt tender, more swollen than they felt before you were to get your period.

You stir against Eren's chest, your body in pain. You groan, unable to withstand the ongoing headache that you had been experiencing recently, unable to clear them. It was cute having Eren placing towels upon your forehead, remaining beside you as you slowly calmed yourself down.

But you were saddened at the fact that it meant the two of you were less unable to have more time to watch more series together. You were suffering from something that prohibited you from being able to solely enjoy it.

"Hey, love. How do you feel now?" Eren questions, pressing his lips against your forehead. You groaned in pain, holding back tears, from the mass discomfort you felt towards this feeling. You hated the intensity of your headaches.

"I feel like absolute shit, Eren. My head hurts still, my breasts hurt and everything. I feel like I'm going to drool," You note, feeling as he attempted to kiss it better for you, trying to wipe away your tears, as you reminded in pain.