chapter twenty-six: question.

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

"Eren, it's been two hours

"Eren, it's been two hours. Are you finally there yet?" You asked, curiosity brewing within you. Not once had Eren enclosed the destination of where you were going, but you trusted him enough for him to lead you to an area that he himself called special to him.

"Y/n, relax, trust me, it's worth it," He uttered, his eyes locked upon the road displayed in front of him. All you did was nod, glancing at his side profile as he drove, a light smile drawn across his lips. He looked happy, a sort of happy you had never once encountered before, not that his demeanour was never carefree. But this time, he had a glow so eloquently divine, you found yourself subtly stunned.

"Ok, but tell me when we get there!" You let out, glancing out of the window planted nearby your side.

Setting your gaze upon the scenery, your eyes met with grass blanketed with a light verdigris hue. Plush grass rested planted within the ground, entwined with daisies depicted as timid. Flowers upon flowers made their presence known, flaunting and displaying themselves in a manner deemed as ethereal. The wind waltzed softly, protruding its soothing sounds into your canals as it drifted freely in the atmosphere.

"You look really beautiful you know. You look so beautiful that I would fuck you right here, right now?" Eren teasingly cooed, a subtle smirk ghosted upon his lips as his forest hues met with your own for a mere second.

"You make it seem as if I wouldn't be the one to take you right here. I'll top you," You flatly let out, your tone altering to such a degree, the lust entwined within your tone was evidently present. You trailed your fingers lightly upon his thigh, dragging your fingers softly against his thigh, subtly provoking him in a way he wasn't fond of.

"Now that's my girl. I'd only let you top me if I was in the mood to," Eren softly says, resting his larger subtly calloused hands upon your own. The warmth that settled within your stomach, was one so enlightening that you felt as if this was one of the best feelings you had ever encountered within your whole life span. You had never felt a warmth so comforting, a warmth so subtle, yet a warmth so right.