chapter thirty-six!: somewhere only we know.

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖

17.7k words; smut. a summary of acts that take place: unprotected sex, cumming, breeding, soft sex, a brief handjob, a brief blow job (m), thigh riding, allowing eren to cum inside, fingering (f), overstimulation, crying during sex, orgasms, missionary, praising, hand-holding, belly bulge, stomach pressing, mention of scars, almost panic attack, reassurance, cuddling, a whole lot of crying + many more topics. also, eren being husband material.

It was the day when you were supposed to be discharged from the sullen location known as the hospital. Eren's broad frame remained eagerly sitting beside your bed, his looming fingers gentle against the skin on your hand as you sat up — the cunning pain you held a week ago, softer than ever.

"You ready to finally head home?" He rubs the callous tips of his fingers against his broad thigh as air is drawn out of his lips.

"The nurse said you're ready," He adds on, his skin no longer lingering with sleep deprivation as he observes you sitting, your tongue grazing against the gnawed insides of your cheek.

"I'm ready, Eren. I can't believe we're finally going back! I've been waiting so long for this moment!" His jade eyes roam your face as he begins to smile, unable to process the outcome of the situation, despite your 'happiness' not reaching your eyes, in the same way, you wish would occur for him. For his smile to reach his eyes — for eye creases to be in place.

"You're not excited, are you? You don't want to go back, do you? What else is wrong? I want to listen to what you have to say, so we can build around it." You glance at your knees, your eyes hesitant to meet his own as you turn on the bed, feeling the blankets crumble beneath you.

"I'm worried about college. I don't want to be discussed, have people know about it, have anyone see this stupid patch I have to wear now. What if I don't find Amilia? I want to beat her up, Eren." You murmur, redirecting your mind as you didn't want to lose your composure in front of him, as today was what you both deemed as a day of celebration.