chapter eighteenth: his warmth.

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐓𝐇

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐓𝐇.

It had been three days since you and Eren had sex

It had been three days since you and Eren had sex. You were currently laying in his bed, facing the wall, watching as the moonlight poured its way into the momentarily dark room. You glanced around the room, eyes focused on the outline of the branches that danced against the plain grey walls. Your staring was cut short by the light sound of a fairly lanky tree branch snapping outside.

The heavy wind outside must have been the main cause for this. The light bristling of the leaves beating against the window could be heard. The high pitched whistles from the wind could be picked up on in the position you were currently preoccupied in. The sheer feeling of the sound was causing a tranquil, but eerie feeling to course through your covered body. You hated to admit it, but the sound of the branches, lightly scratching against the window, was igniting some sort of anxious feeling inside of you, it reminded you of him.

The one name you promised to never leave your lips, but what were promises to you now? You would always break your own. Leaving little to no trust in yourself as you were never able to stay loyal to the one oath you thought you had stuck to. You were able to keep the promises of others, catering to what it was they yearned for, but you were never able to stay true to yourself. You were desperate to remain true to yourself, but it hurt your heart when you contrasted such a thing. You were supposed to keep it, not break it. But, it wasn't your fault. It wasn't your fault that she had spoken of his name.

You felt a tug on your waist, you knew it was Eren, this was something he commonly did during the three day period you had been sleeping in his bed.

He loved tugging at your waist, pulling you eagerly closer to him, to gift you the gentle warmth he was so eager to submit to you. He wasn't fully asleep, he had allowed his attentiveness to remain, all so he was able to monitor the sadness you held. He was able to pick up on your light sniffles, the way you attempted to bury yourself further into his grasp, too worried to stir him awake with your pathetic neediness.