chapter one: first day.

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘.

It was the first day back at college and you were not fond of the thought of being back in the same environment for a period of time

It was the first day back at college and you were not fond of the thought of being back in the same environment for a period of time. Each time you had always came back, the same repetitive question would always seethe from your friendship groups lips. Had you lost your virginity to someone? It was a dull question, yet it held a significant meaning, they had no interest in informing you on.

You were never really the type to engage in sexual acts or relationships, but if it was the right person, perhaps someone you had feelings for, then maybe you were willing to change your views on intercourse. Though messing with someone in an unestablished relationship was something you had grown fond of, you felt as if you could never grow too attached, as you had issues when locking yourself within a relationship, or perhaps it was placing a status.

"Have you had sex yet?" The question infiltrated your mind to the point you had grown mildly agitated. To your beloved friends, you were the 'popular virgin'. You were well known around the college, regularly got invited into large parties that occurred and you tended to be involved in mere things many others had little to no involvement within.

You yearned to feed into your lustful thoughts about intercourse, you wanted to feel the sensation of someone pleasuring each aspect of your fragile body. To everyone that remained around you, sex was like an addictive drug, one they would swallow, without any hesitation, just for the enthralling sensation that flowed within their crimson blood. But was it that addictive? Was the feeling as satisfying as they made it out to be?

If you did engage in sexual acts, would you experience the same euphoria your friends were engulfed in?

A sigh slipped from your lips as you separated your consciousness from your lewd thoughts. The realisation that you were going to be late, set a feeling of guilt within you. Jean, Connie and Sasha disdained the thought of you being late. It was one of their biggest pet peeves as they thought you being gone had restricted them from the activities they wanted you to participate in.

It was time to regroup with them in the cafeteria, yet you needed to go to the bathroom urgently. But you knew how much Sasha disliked the sheer thought of getting food without you, so you knew you had to be swift as you didn't want to hear her complain for the same reason.