chapter eight!: red room.

𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌.

4.2k words. smut.

"Eren, what do you want from me?" You whimpered as his hands remained planted beside your head as his gaze locked with your own. His features were drowned with a red hue as he remained pressed against you, breathing lightly as he thought about his answer, only to be straightforward as he had not a care in the world about beating around the bush.

"To fuck you," Eren whispered into your ear, instantly making your legs threaten to give in as he was so straightforward. You didn't want to give into him just yet, but you wanted to get intimate with him, it was an opportunity you wouldn't mind going through with. It felt wrong, yet it felt so right, you wanted to get intimate with him but you felt as if all your morals would be thrown out of the window.

You didn't want to give in, yet you did. You wanted him to fuck you so bad, ruin you as you beg for him to roughly pound into you. You sighed, smirking to yourself as you had only realised you had faltered. You didn't care anymore, you just wanted to feel Eren.

"Fuck me then, Eren." You lewdly cooed, pressing your chest against his own as his hands remained pressed against your sides.

Eren began to softly move against your body, pressing his lips against yours roughly as his tongue slipped into the seam of your mouth as he divulged into the passionate kiss, groaning as your knee began to rub against his groin lightly. His hands trailed their way around your dress as he yearned to undress you and feel upon your body. He wanted to hear your whimpers, your moans, and your whines as he teased you, subtly edging himself in a sense.

Eren's hands darted across your dress as he pulled the straps down your arms, revealing the dark lace bra you wore. He only stared, growing hard as he glanced at your breasts, admiring the way they were sculpted and how they prettily rested in between the cups that held your breasts up. You watched as he stared, your heart fluttering as he slowly trailed his fingers onto the thin fabric that coated your breasts.

His hands cupped your breasts as he fondled with them whilst he watched your back arch against the door as you granted him even more access to feel on your breasts. His hands remained seated on your breasts, fondling with them as you whimpered. He placed his head into the crook of your neck as he bit down roughly on the flesh, marking you with multiple hickeys before he pulled away, panting.