chapter thirty: the storm.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌.

11.3k words, get comfortable.

tw: brief mention of sexual assault, pregnancy, mentions of a panic attack, mentions of self-harm, mentions of suicide.

Eren turned around first, his arm remained wrapped around you as he set his gaze upon the two men who had just entered the house along with his Mother. You didn't even have the slightest bit of room to even turn your head to face the situation, so you sat there, curiosity brewing within you as your fingers played with one another, reading your mind instead of focusing on the situation that had yet occurred.

As your fingers remained lacing and unlacing with another, Eren's demeanour had become conflicted, he seemed rather tense.

The lump hidden beneath the sheer flesh of his skin, bobbed as he swallowed his saliva more frequently than he should have been swallowing. A vein in his head visibly remained, making itself evident, confirming Eren was visibly angry from what you could sense. His heart pace had quickened, his hands played with the fabric of your clothing lightly to try and reduce and dilute his ongoing anger as his jaw clenched on top of your collarbone.

"Eren, you not gonna greet us and introduce us to one of your many playthings?" A man uttered, his tone was playful, yet very intimidating in a sense. You, yourself, wasn't very intimidated by his gruff voice as you had met lots of people way worse than him, but what he said had triggered something within you and Eren. It was a feeling where your hearts pounded vigorously, beating violently beneath your ribcage, pleading to be freed from such torment as it crawled its way up your throat, whining to be let free.

"She's not one of my fucking playthings, Zeke. Shut the fuck up." Eren stated, glaring at Zeke as his eyes darkened.

"Then what is she? Another one of your hookups?" The man named Zeke let leave his lips. His voice was laced with amusement as he taunted Eren, pissing you and him off in his own way. Family or not, the insults that slipped from his narrow lips, you were not going to allow to slip from his lips as he spoke. You were not going to be degraded by a man you had no recollection of.