chapter four: too close.

𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄

𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄.

"Sasha! Hurry!" You proclaimed as you walked into campus, sighing as she was trying to finish her sandwich at a fast pace, though she was aware of the fact that lessons were bound to start soon, and her eating wouldn't be tolerated if she was to e...

"Sasha! Hurry!" You proclaimed as you walked into campus, sighing as she was trying to finish her sandwich at a fast pace, though she was aware of the fact that lessons were bound to start soon, and her eating wouldn't be tolerated if she was to eat in the lesson.

You didn't wish to wait longer than you were made to as you knew you would be rather late as the lesson was to start soon. You didn't desire to be late to lesson as your teacher was someone who didn't tolerate students being late. It caused interference in her class, ruining the thought train she had already moulded herself into. You didn't desire to make the teacher mad as she was a good teacher, her striking behaviour dormant until someone was to cause it to be reactant.

You walked through the double doors, smoothing out your shirt as Sasha remained beside you, discussing an incident that occurred during the time you guys went out: how Jean had managed to get a cotton bud stuck in his right ear while on facetime.

As you both walked further into the lofty building, it seemed to be heavily guarded and blocked off by arrays of engaged people who had found entertainment in an undisclosed event. The day was too tiring to be filled with unnecessary drama in the hallway, as many people were too busy nowadays to be involved in situations like this. But 'this' you weren't aware of what it was, nor was you willing to find out. Another route around seemed like a better option than the unknown.

Sasha glances at you before you both attempt to angle yourselves to get a better view of what was going on, despite you both not wanting to interfere with what it was that was occurring on a bleak morning. It took a while to find an angle that graced you with a view you wasn't heavily fond of viewing, but once you had seen it, you couldn't help but find yourself mentally disintegrating at the unpleasant sight that was occurring in front of you.

You were unwillingly met with Eren and Amilia bickering in the hallway. It seemed as if Eren didn't want any part of this altercation, nor did he want to take accountability for his actions. But from what he told you on the night you had watched Netflix together, they truly weren't ever together.