chapter twelve!: figure.

𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄

𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄.

4.2k words. smut.

Where am I? You asked yourself, leaning on your elbows, only to realise you were in Eren's bed once again as you were able to smell the vanilla scent that lingered in his room. You turned your head to the side to see that Eren was sleeping sound asleep on the other side of you. You decided to use his shower as you didn't want to feel dirty.

You got out of his soft white sheets, heading towards the bedroom door, to make sure his room door was locked or no one was outside of it. You walked outside of the room, scanning the corridor for a brief second. You saw that the coast was clear, but as soon as you were about to enter the room, someone called out your name. You looked to see that it was Jean.

He scanned your figure, glancing at Eren's hoodie that adorned your frame. He scoffed slightly, his eyes widening for a mere second before his demeanour remained calm. "Yes, Jean?" You reply as he just stares at you with a saddened expression.

"Why are you wearing Eren's clothes?" He asked, averting his gaze from you. "'Cause who wants to sleep in jeans?" You replied, glancing up at his figure. "Oh, did you do anything with him?" Jean teasingly asked, nudging your shoulder in a friendly manner. "We didn't do anything." You replied, attempting to direct his attention elsewhere.

"That's where you are wrong. I saw the two of you make out yesterday night." Jean let out, laughing lightly. His eyes spoke a different story, you found yourself picking what you had to say carefully. "So what? And why are you watching you perv?" You playfully let out, punching his chest lightly. You unintentionally felt his heart rate quicken. For fuck sake.

"You really do love him, huh?" He asks, his lips narrowing into a thin line. " I do, Jean. What do you think about the situation?" You asked, yearning to see him reach his breaking point, you knew Jean all too well.

"I think he's going to break your heart, you deserve better." He abruptly stated, his eyes scanning your figure. You couldn't help but begin to laugh at his answer. "And what is better, Jean?" You asked, gripping onto your stomach as you laughed at his reply.