chapter thirty-two!: hotel.

𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋

𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋.

10.1k words, get comfortable. light smut: (m) oral receiving, cumming on (f) face, mouth cumming + potentially more. vote.

"Do you feel any better, babe," Eren softly asks you. His soft lips parted as he inhaled the nostalgic air, before exhaling as he comfortably sat beside you. His head resting on a plush pillow, he laid beneath his head for support. He observes the show that played as he held in the built-up tension of gloom, from a minuscule scene that displayed something similar to a moment in his past.

"Hm, just horny," You honestly reply, your eyes buttered with profound lust at the sultry thought of Erenʼs head buried in between your soft, pliable thighs, feathering love-stuffed tender kisses upon your calves before roughly eating you out till your heart's content as the sun softly set. The mere signs of the illuminating sun, dimming, decreasing and shrinking as a moonlit sky invaded the atmosphere, engraving its sombre hues and moon within the spacing.

"Youʼre barely able to walk, but now you want to get fucked again? I haven't even seen you walk without flopping, give it a few days," Eren says his tone warm as he glanced at the soft, yet gentle sight of you, besides him, within his reach. God was this moment beyond perfect, so fucking perfect, he felt it lace around his dainty fingers.

"Very funny, 'ren, that was just a warm up, I'm ready now." Your breathing halts as he brings his calloused fingers against the skin of your inner thigh, pressing softly down as you gasped.

"Youʼre sensitive. Doubt you'll be able to handle me now. I want you walking when we go to Leviʼs masquerade, not flopping over. Got it, babe?" Eren looks at you, his lips resting in a subconscious smile, a smile you ignited at every second he spent with you.

"I understand, 'ren," You reply, your eyes drawing to the canvas of his handsome face.

"You seem ready to fuck, so I presume youʼre ready to go out." He covers his mouth as you glare at him. Your eyes looking as if they were carved out, dripping with crimson, thick blood, coated with its signature look.