chapter twenty-eight: jealousy?

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘?

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘?

You and Eren were currently laying peacefully on his bed, watching a programme on his TV

You and Eren were currently laying peacefully on his bed, watching a programme on his TV. Your legs were sore, so you were barely able to move around. The feeling of not being able to walk without collapsing was tiring, but at least Eren willingly offered to change out the bed covers and willingly get you dressed into an outfit you found comfortable.

"Sorry for fucking you too hard," Eren bluntly stated, chuckling to himself inaudibly as you lightly scoffed, shrugging him off, snickering to yourself as he continuously nuzzled into you, as if he was a newborn, resting his head more comfortably within your lap.

You massaged his hair with care as you watched the show, earning light groans from Eren, who laid within your lap. He huffed as you moved your hand away from the spot he found glee within. You noticed this, so you began to play with the hair within that spot. His hair was smooth, yet very silky; the scent of vanilla was so noticeable within his hair, you couldn't help but ever so often point it out.

"I love you, Y/n," Eren said out of the blue, in a hushed tone as he focused his gaze upon the TV planted in front of him.

"I love you too, Eren," You uttered, reassuring him that you also held love for him.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, a glint of sadness present within his features as he continued to watch the show, his expression softening to a degree in which his vulnerability was displayed right in front of you.

"Come here then," You commanded, removing your hands from his soft hair. He removed himself off of your lap, inching closer towards you slowly. Once he got close enough, he cupped your chin lightly, placing a gentle kiss upon your plump lips as he locked his eyes upon yours for a brief second. His fingers grazed the soft skin on your jawline as his lips pressed against yours. Soft moans bubbled from the seam of his lips as his hands darted around the lower portion of your face, stroking the flesh lightly as he melted into the tender kiss.

You both remained softly kissing one an other for a short period of time, it was a gentle yet meaningful make out session, blanketed with a sense of love.