chapter ten: avoiding.

𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆.

It had been two weeks since Eren and you had gotten intimate and you hadn't been in contact with him for a while

It had been two weeks since Eren and you had gotten intimate and you hadn't been in contact with him for a while. It was just the sheer thought of encountering his cocky self that would potentially tease you about the way you moaned, the way you whimpered, the way you attempted to grip onto his larger hand as he slid inside of you. You felt overwhelmed thinking about all these thoughts, yet as each thought came by, you couldn't help but think about his nude body that was pressed against your own.

You knew it was selfish to avoid him, allowing yourself to overthink how he was going to react when he was going to see you, but you couldn't help it. You couldn't control what it was you thought about, you desperately wanted to see him, answer the messages and calls he had left during those two weeks, but you were too cowardly to see the messages he had sent. You even had to slyly change your seat in English, departing from the window seat for a while. From the seat you sat at, you could see the sullenness scribed all over his face, causing a sense of sadness to wash over you, yet you were stupidly afraid to want to be beside him, because what if Jean was right?

But the calls contrasted his words, Jean wasn't right when it came to this aspect of a situation. However, maybe it was because you were so scared of him being correct, proving to you that you were indeed somewhat stupid for thinking Eren would alter himself for you, risking exposing more vulnerable parts of himself. You wished Jean had never plagued your mind. You wish it didn't cause you to avoid Eren every time he attempted to subtly grasp a hold of your attention, waiting until the end of the lesson to speak to you. But even with all that, you were too scared to listen to the words he was set to say — what if he told you he didn't want anything to do with you anymore?

It was nearly time to head into college, as you had roughly an hour or two since the lesson began, so you had fairly enough time to get ready for the day. You headed to the shower first, bringing your essentials with you as you opened the door of the bathroom, closing it behind you. You turned on the water, making sure it was lukewarm, then you undressed yourself and began to scrub your body, thoroughly cleaning.