ᵇᶜ⁶chapter forty-seven❦: his heart thuds gently with your own.

8

8.9k words. a synopsis of acts: timeskips, pregnancy, crying, throwing up, comforting eden, heartfelt conversations, weddings, detailed wedding vows, talks of the past, sealing over bad memories, eden consoling her parents, fluff, angst-free, detailed talks of marriage + more. mind errors. vote!

a/n: this is the chapter that leads to the last chapter, the next one. this chapter is one that ties the story completely together, binding all of the promises and moments where they have been together — a declaration of peace. if I have to be honest, the last chapter will probably be the best one. but thank you for all who have stuck around this long; you have attained the good ending. just don't cry, 'cause this was meant to be — erensgloom.

p.s: I left a concept behind of what their outfit's look like, but y/n's a place holder — it doesn't have to be based upon what you look like.

Unable to truly remain asleep, that was what you felt. It felt as if the world was fading beneath the tips of your fingers, granting you no more than a sickly feeling that plagued your body. Your heart remained thudding, your body unable to remain still as Eden remained buried within your arms. The sickly feeling only grew, leaving you unable to remain settled in your bed. A conflicted nature was all that tainted you. You yearned to settle Eden within Eren's grasp, for him to softly coddle her, but you knew she desired to settle in your grasp tonight. After all, she had spent all day resting within Eren's arms, as you decided to rest.

During the moments when you would bring yourself to rest within your second home, she would bring herself to sometimes slip into your grasp. But apart from that, she brought herself to engage in activities with Eren, ranging from painting in the bedroom or the living room. The two of them would deeply worry over you, constantly resting within the room. Eren was aware of what was occurring; he had witnessed this when you were pregnant with Eden. He was aware of all the vital changes within your body, especially within your breasts and stomach — this time slightly differed from your first pregnancy.

Even when you expressed to Eden that you felt ill, using terms that she understood, all she would do was formulate food in the kitchen with Eren, bringing it to you, along with a gentle kiss on your cheek. You were set to take a pregnancy test, but you and Eren had been so busy lately, you hadn't even been given the chance to settle down, to pee on a stick, just to be aware of if your future was fated to alter again or not.