ᵇᶜ⁴chapter forty-five ❦: adjusting to her.

10

10.3k words: a synopsis of acts: time skip, deep talks, parenting, crying, adjusting to their new life, kissing, cuddling, soiled sheets, bad weather, eren being fatherly, breast feeding, blanket forts, settling down. tw: the trees by the windows, and eren's gassy farts.

a/n: last smut chapter soon. also, eren gets a new hairstyle — cabin style. three chapters left.

It was a cold, feverish night. Such coldness lingered within the atmosphere, this caused more tiredness to plague you. Eren and you remained sitting up on your shared bed, little Eden resting against your chest. The two of you had been taking turns, taking turns to soothe her soft, little, frustrated cries. It had solely been more than twenty minutes, and all she did was whine, her cries causing you to gently rock her, settling her against your bare chest.

"You're sure you don't want me to hold her for you?" Eren tiredly questions, observing as you tiredly cradled Eden. He knew tiredness deeply engulfed you, but he yearned to make things swifter for you.

"I think she wants to be fed," You softly glance at him, "She's been sucking on her hand for a while." As he takes note of your words, you bring yourself to lift your sports bra, allowing your breasts to remain out.

"She started it a few minutes ago," Eren inches closer to you, observing as you readied yourself to feed her crying self.

"Eden, baby, mummy's got you," Softly, you allow yourself to begin the latch process, waiting for her approval. As you approached her with the idea, she began to slowly calm, latching to you — her eyes softly closing.

"It seems she was just hungry," Eren guides himself to softly kiss your cheek, allowing his fingers to rest against Eden's hair. It seems that she was inheriting a darker brown hair colour, along with a few slightly sly aspects of him.

"Her cheeks are so chubby," You slightly tilt your head, bringing your lips against his own. The two of you hadn't had a decent amount of sleep, all you had been doing was aiding Eden.