ᵇᶜ⁵chapter forty-six!: the peace that wraps around many precious hearts.

29

29.8k words. a summary of acts: time skip, fluff, surprises, patching up relationships, time skip Eden, early mornings, fluffy acts, cute memories, revisiting past, strained relationship, motherly and fatherly acts, bonding, family trips, loving parents, eden mixing up her words, cute hairstyles. smut: a list of intimate acts: unprotected sex, detailed smut, doggy style, riding, oral ( m & f), crying, overstimulating, eren crying, multiple rounds, missionary, gentleness, lewdness, passionate intimacy. disclaimer: this chapter will contain a heavy amount of errors. vote!

a/n: there are two more chapters left of earned it, and another chapter that goes into detail about the fates of all the characters. some things are currently unexplained for a reason, but sorry that this chapter's hella long, but it's cute asf. y'all so dry; it makes me wanna gatekeep — erensgloom.

At peace, you remain within your shared bed, slightly aware of what was occurring. Though a part of you stirred, mainly at being away from the company of Eren and Eden, you knew Eren was perhaps cooking breakfast, Eden nearby playing with her kitchen set within your second home. It was all because you had decided to ready yourself for the day. But, you fell into a mood where you yearned to nap again, leaving Eren and Eden to get ready to infiltrate the kitchen, preparing something for you.

But even so, you knew it was set to be a solace memory, leaving you deeply smiling in your vacation home. A vacation home the three of you were beginning to enjoy, in love with the endless things you were able to do within the home and the many places within Germany. The three of you had permitted yourselves to travel to Germany, to rest within a home Eren had bought during your pregnancy. The both of you had only been there once, promising to bring Eden with you.

It had been two years since Eden was a newborn, so travelling with her was much easier and slightly less eventful. Even if it was eventful, you and Eren would be sure to attend to her needs, studying her body language for what she yearned for, if she wasn't willing to use her limited words. Eden was a calm little girl, gaining your calm and kempt mannerisms, but also gaining the energetic nature of Eren. There was no in-between, but your little girl knew how to behave herself, growing accustomed to the way you peacefully carried yourself.